After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,501 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,487 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,009 Views41 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,391 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,996 Views68 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,881 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,158 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,952 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,121 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,110 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,637 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,752 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,516 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,418 Views40 Comments