After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th2,798 Views16 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20162,698 Views13 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"5,431 Views33 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption11,611 Views53 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together9,607 Views65 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,019 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,747 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,190 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,963 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,688 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,399 Views49 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,137 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,029 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,166 Views39 Comments