After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
In less than two years, Childish Major has established himself as an ATL producer to watch by producing for Rocko, Rome Fortune, and Two-9. After hearing the Community Service EP, we've now got our eyes on young emcee Matik Estrada, too.
2013 was dominated by emerging producers. Mike WiLL Made It and DJ Mustard, who seemed like newcomers at the top of the year, ended things off with major label artist deals, hits with some of the biggest artists in the game.
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors240 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]945 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account19,229 Views50 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,229 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,719 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,333 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah15,925 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address31,604 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana46,199 Views150 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,307 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo59,923 Views127 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta44,601 Views112 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth13,204 Views43 Comments
You may also like...