Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11 PM
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
As if taking care of his kids right now wasn’t such an issue, Chief Keef has just learned that he’s the father of yet another child.
Arrest Warrant Issued For Chief Keef After No-Show At Child Support Hearing Sep 12, 2013 at 01:49 PM
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42 PM
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14 PM
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
Future is rumored to be dating Ciara currently, but that hasn't stopped his baby mama from coming after him for child support.
DMX has not had the best year. Between filing for bankruptcy, being caught streaking a hotel hallway, and being arrested for a DUI, the rapper has not been portrayed very positively in the media.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments