Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
When Chris Brown isn't entangling himself in social media beef, he's likely facing some sort of legal drama. Today TMZ alleges that Breezy's recently-discovered baby mama is demanding more child support for their daughter together, Royalty.
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
A month after being released from prison and DMX has already encountered his first run in with the law.
Scarface had a night to remember last night. At the BET Hip Hop Awards in Atlanta, he was honored with the "I Am Legend" achievement award. He has apparently had a warrant out for unpaid child support that forbade him from leaving the state of Texas.
As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Shanice Sarratt is the mother of Ace Hood's two children, and according to her, she hasn't been receiving proper child support payments from the rapper.
You may have heard that Scarface was arrested earlier this month after an appearance at the BET Awards, but the Texas rapper wants to make sure you got the full story.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
When Chief Keef fathered his first of many children at the young age of 16 and promptly got served with a request for child support, it was a sign of things to come for him.
DMX was released from prison today, after being sentenced to 6 months in July for missed child support payments.
Chris Brown is his own worst enemy. The dude seems to constantly have his foot in his mouth.
DMX has not had the best year. Between filing for bankruptcy, being caught streaking a hotel hallway, and being arrested for a DUI, the rapper has not been portrayed very positively in the media.
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11pm
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
As if taking care of his kids right now wasn’t such an issue, Chief Keef has just learned that he’s the father of yet another child.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24am
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42pm
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald275 Views4 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"7,994 Views45 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 407,934 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot4,889 Views31 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"7,537 Views62 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,562 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,355 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,721 Views25 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,633 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year13,918 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days22,562 Views244 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,271 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,093 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,037 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,409 Views112 Comments