Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
When Chris Brown isn't entangling himself in social media beef, he's likely facing some sort of legal drama. Today TMZ alleges that Breezy's recently-discovered baby mama is demanding more child support for their daughter together, Royalty.
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Shanice Sarratt is the mother of Ace Hood's two children, and according to her, she hasn't been receiving proper child support payments from the rapper.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
When Chief Keef fathered his first of many children at the young age of 16 and promptly got served with a request for child support, it was a sign of things to come for him.
DMX was released from prison today, after being sentenced to 6 months in July for missed child support payments.
Chris Brown is his own worst enemy. The dude seems to constantly have his foot in his mouth.
DMX has not had the best year. Between filing for bankruptcy, being caught streaking a hotel hallway, and being arrested for a DUI, the rapper has not been portrayed very positively in the media.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11pm
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
As if taking care of his kids right now wasn’t such an issue, Chief Keef has just learned that he’s the father of yet another child.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24am
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42pm
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
- Action Bronson Stops Norway Show Due To "Medical Reasons"1 View0 Comments
- T.I. Says He Couldn't Have Released "Da' Nic" On A Major Label3,123 Views20 Comments
- Future & Blac Chyna Rumored To Be Dating8,629 Views56 Comments
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover5,028 Views27 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits38,080 Views303 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks5,216 Views15 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?19,013 Views140 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In23,764 Views93 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"9,291 Views71 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop6,663 Views21 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk22,245 Views103 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits16,455 Views41 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da9,442 Views10 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way20,403 Views100 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio46,012 Views182 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,276 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,287 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,332 Views