It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11pm
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
As if taking care of his kids right now wasn’t such an issue, Chief Keef has just learned that he’s the father of yet another child.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
DMX has not had the best year. Between filing for bankruptcy, being caught streaking a hotel hallway, and being arrested for a DUI, the rapper has not been portrayed very positively in the media.
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24am
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42pm
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt2,067 Views11 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 1,301 Views10 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More4,624 Views24 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?3,855 Views16 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots1,708 Views8 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"9,347 Views22 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA573 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,400 Views10 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet337 Views1 Comment
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin7,379 Views33 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,441 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft7,894 Views17 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,290 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More9,396 Views14 Comments