As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Chris Brown is his own worst enemy. The dude seems to constantly have his foot in his mouth.
When Chris Brown isn't entangling himself in social media beef, he's likely facing some sort of legal drama. Today TMZ alleges that Breezy's recently-discovered baby mama is demanding more child support for their daughter together, Royalty.
It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
Ludacris hasn't put out an album since 2010's Battle of the Sexes, but although he's appeared in several big movies including the "Fast & Furious" franchise, he still seems to be having some financial issues.
Woman Claims Soulja Boy Is The Father Of Her 5-Year-Old Son [Update: Alleged Baby Mama Releases Photographic Evidence] Dec 27, 2013 at 12:11pm
A woman by the name of Diamond Shantaniece Mackey is claiming that Soulja Boy is the father of her now 5-year-old son, according to TMZ.
As if taking care of his kids right now wasn’t such an issue, Chief Keef has just learned that he’s the father of yet another child.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
DMX has not had the best year. Between filing for bankruptcy, being caught streaking a hotel hallway, and being arrested for a DUI, the rapper has not been portrayed very positively in the media.
Chief Keef's arrest tally just keeps mounting, and he'll soon be adding another one. The reckless rapper had a child support hearing at the beginning of September, and neglected to show up.
Chief Keef Makes $13k A Month, Ordered To Pay $3k In Child Support To Baby Mama [Update: Chief Keef Not Paying] Jul 18, 2013 at 10:24am
Although the rumors that Chief Keef impregnated a middle-schooler are somewhat debunked (word is, the girl is actually now in college, and she's only two months younger than the rapper), the lawsuit the girl filed for child support still went ahead, and re
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42pm
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years10,040 Views133 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop1,717 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"17,004 Views90 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail4,796 Views20 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album6,240 Views21 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"12,252 Views122 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,833 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"11,289 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,386 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean11,719 Views107 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,894 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram20,736 Views65 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,161 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,889 Views50 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter35,705 Views64 Comments
You may also like...