As the founder of Chop Squad, Young Chop's linked up with his signee King 100 James a number of times in the past, but now they're making their partnership a little more official. Today, they've announced that they've formed a "plus size duo" called Fat Gang.
Last time we saw Chief Keef and Fredo Santana in the same place they were kickin it with Andy Milonakis. This time around the dynamic duo from ChiRaq appear on their new release "Maybach" off their upcoming collabo mixtape Blood Thicker Than Water.
Rappin Carlos got his name out there with a strong debut single, "Move On", which featured Chicago vet GLC, and now he's back with his second single, "Don't Miss". Carlos sounds right at home over this bumping club-ready production (courtesy of A.J.
Clay James made his HNHH debut last year with his Kool Water mixtape, and this year, he's joined forces with Messiah Da Rapper to form the duo Southern Playas.
As the careers of Chance the Rapper and Vic Mensa continue to blow up, make sure not to forget about Towkio, SAVEMONEY's next-up.
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?7,671 Views79 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"4,037 Views16 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,017 Views19 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine3,242 Views17 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group10,389 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist18,406 Views52 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries6,286 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,012 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around11,087 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,852 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"7,591 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,731 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,070 Views25 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,802 Views0 Comments