Chief Keef finally released his long-awaited album, Bang 3, at the top of the month -- or at least we thought he did. Sosa quickly revealed that the solid project we received was only half of the album, and that a second disc would be arriving soon.
Listen To Goodbye Tomorrow's Debut Album "A Journey Through The Mind Of A Non Believer" Aug 14, 2015 at 10:20am
Goodbye Tomorrow have used their mysteriousness as a marketing tactic, dropping leak after leak without a hint as to whether or not it's a he/she/they/etc. While we still do not know the names of the people/person who makes up Goodbye Tomorrow, nor w
Strangely, Chief Keef has had a lot of trouble attempting to throw a benefit concert for an infant killed in Chicago. One-year-old Dillan Harris was hit by the car fleeing from the murder of Keef's friend and collaborator, Capo.
Chief Keef is fighting fire with fire. After the city of Chicago nixed his planned hologram benefit concert at the last second, he says he plans to proceed with a secret benefit concert.
Earlier this week, it was announced that Chicago's Chief Keef would put on a concert in benefit of a toddler that was killed in the wake of Capo's shooting.
With its blunt illustrations of the dangers of life growing in inner city Chicago, drill music has had a powerful influence shaping the sound of hip hop over the course of the last half-decade.
Chance The Rapper continues to take on ventures outside of the traditional rap sphere. After putting on a free event for teens in the Chi, his latest move involves acting.
Chance The Rapper is one of the few artists who has been actively uplifting and bettering his own community, not just talking about doing so.
Chance The Rapper first met Kanye West at Jay Z's Made In America festival last September, and wasn't shy in letting the world know that he finally got to meet one of his idols, calling himself Ye's "#1 fan."
Chance The Rapper hasn't had good luck with his health over the last couple of years. One year ago (nearly to the day, actually), the Chicago emcee announced that he would be cancelling some shows after suffering symptoms of tonsillitis and the flu.
Just under a month ago, we got the tragic news that Lil Durk's longtime manager, OTF Chino, had been killed in a shooting in Chicago.
It's been just a little over eleven months since Lil Durk announced his debut album and shared the title with us, and now we have official artwork and a release date. Remember My Name will be out on June 2nd on Def Jam.
As an actor, Kanye West has made cameos in a number of films ("The Love Guru" and "Anchorman 2," to name a few), and starred in a few of his own, but he's never had that major of a role in someone else's movie.
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
Vic Mensa got his biggest break to date by singing on Kanye West's "Wolves", which will appear on So Help Me God. The collaboration doesn't stop there, though, as Kanye will also lend a verse to Vic's upcoming album.
Although he's been releasing a steady stream of mixtapes in recent years (the latest being 2013's Ism Churchill), Chicago rapper GLC hasn't really been in the spotlight since he guested on Kanye West's first two albums in the early 2000s.
As is obvious from the multiple "who??" comments that still somehow show up on pretty much everything we post about Tink, many of you still need to get familiar with one of hip-hop's most talented young stars.
Tree is one of Chicago's hardest working rappers, and while he's garnered a fair bit of critical praise, he's yet to have his true breakthrough moment.
Chance The Rapper Helps Chicago Students Celebrate The Inaugural Get Schooled, Get Connected Challenge Jan 20, 2015 at 05:52am
Chance the Rapper and an all-star team of celebrities helped Get Schooled and 3000 Chicago public high school students celebrate the raising of $100,000 for six Chicago high schools and six Community Based Organizations which earned the most points in the "Ge
Back in 2012, Interscope Records took a big gamble by signing a volatile rapper from Chicago, Chief Keef.
Lucki Eck$ is one of the most interesting characters in the rap game. Still a teenager, the rapper has taken the world by storm with his lazy flow, smooth beats and often uncomfortable subject matter.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"209 Views2 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival788 Views8 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport2,161 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See4,797 Views57 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans1,507 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum9,397 Views78 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?6,130 Views65 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby12,457 Views50 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus10,714 Views68 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"3,851 Views30 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works354 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds7,589 Views35 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice1,879 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More5,293 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,514 Views0 Comments