Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald Nov 25, 2015 at 12:46am
In case you missed it, Chicago officials released footage on Tuesday afternoon of a white police officer fatally shooting a 17-year old black male, Laquan McDonald, back in October of 2014.
Chicago has a whole lot of amazing people working in music right now, and while all of them deserve recognition, it wasn't necessarily expected that a rapper would be given the title of Chicagoan Of The Year.
Chief Keef doesn't always deliver on his promises, but he didn't disappoint tonight, as he's come through with his new mixtape, Finally Rollin 2.
Ahead of its December release, Spike Lee's "Chi-Raq" has already caused quite a bit of controversy, especially in Chicago -- the subject of the upcoming film.
A few days ago (Nov. 3), Spike Lee shared the trailer to "Chi-Raq," his upcoming film starring Samuel J. Jackson, Angela Bassett, Jennifer Hudson, Wesley Snipes, Nick Cannon, and more.
The trailer for Spike Lee's new film "Chi-Raq" debuted on Tuesday to much intrigue and mixed feelings. The consensus from Chicago rappers seems to be that the trailer is at best a joke, at worst a travesty.
The Slim Jesus movement has been met its with fair share of hate, and that's putting it kindly. He recently told us that he's been the target of over 500 diss tracks.
Lil Durk is turning 23 tomorrow, on October 19, and as a birthday gift to himself, as well as a treat to his fans, he's dropping a new mixtape: 300 Days, 300 Nights. Durk shared the news tonight on Instagram and posted the project's cover art.
When Chief Keef affiliate Capo was shot and killed this summer, the attackers inadvertently ran over and killed a 1-year-old in a stroller as they fled the scene.
At just nineteen years old, Herbert Wright has built quite the name of himself. The Chicago native, who goes by the name G Herbo (formerly Lil Herb), has worked with the likes of Nicki Minaj and Chance The Rapper, amongst others.
Earlier today, Young Chop, the 21-year-old Chicago producer, inseparable from the come-ups of young artists like Chief Keef and Lil Reese, posted a series of Instagram videos, in which he called out an unnamed establishment of older Chicago industry folks who
Chicago Student Refused To Stop Listening To Lil Herb's Mixtape In Class, His Teacher Wasn't Happy Oct 3, 2015 at 02:59pm
We've been having a hard time turning off Lil Herb's new mixtape, Ballin Like I'm Kobe, and it seems we're not the only ones.
The other week, Kanye West blessed L.A. residents with two shows where he performed his heralded 808's & Heartbreak album in its entirety.
Just when you thought Future and Drake would be the year's most unlikely duo, an announcement came in about a forthcoming joint tape from the world's most recognizable drill rapper and a pop/reggae artist whose last top ten hit dropped in 2009.
Lil Herb's long-awaited mixtape, Ballin' Like I'm Kobe, arrives today. From what we've heard, it aims to match the incredible artistry we heard on Welcome to Fazoland and Pistol P Project.
Chief Keef finally released his long-awaited album, Bang 3, at the top of the month -- or at least we thought he did. Sosa quickly revealed that the solid project we received was only half of the album, and that a second disc would be arriving soon.
Chicago duo White Gzus (comprised of Blanco Caine and Gzus Piece) have been hitting us with great tracks all year, and today, it all culminates with the third installment of their Stackin N Mackin mixtape series.
Listen To Goodbye Tomorrow's Debut Album "A Journey Through The Mind Of A Non Believer" Aug 14, 2015 at 10:20am
Goodbye Tomorrow have used their mysteriousness as a marketing tactic, dropping leak after leak without a hint as to whether or not it's a he/she/they/etc. While we still do not know the names of the people/person who makes up Goodbye Tomorrow, nor w
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night2,191 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt10,680 Views54 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"9,272 Views137 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"4,251 Views20 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th11,770 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,505 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"13,426 Views57 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption20,535 Views69 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,812 Views83 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist9,219 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,712 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label9,223 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,812 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans7,278 Views33 Comments