Chance The Rapper hasn't had good luck with his health over the last couple of years. One year ago (nearly to the day, actually), the Chicago emcee announced that he would be cancelling some shows after suffering symptoms of tonsillitis and the flu.
Just under a month ago, we got the tragic news that Lil Durk's longtime manager, OTF Chino, had been killed in a shooting in Chicago.
It's been just a little over eleven months since Lil Durk announced his debut album and shared the title with us, and now we have official artwork and a release date. Remember My Name will be out on June 2nd on Def Jam.
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
Last time we saw Chief Keef and Fredo Santana in the same place they were kickin it with Andy Milonakis. This time around the dynamic duo from ChiRaq appear on their new release "Maybach" off their upcoming collabo mixtape Blood Thicker Than Water.
Rappin Carlos got his name out there with a strong debut single, "Move On", which featured Chicago vet GLC, and now he's back with his second single, "Don't Miss". Carlos sounds right at home over this bumping club-ready production (courtesy of A.J.
Clay James made his HNHH debut last year with his Kool Water mixtape, and this year, he's joined forces with Messiah Da Rapper to form the duo Southern Playas.
As an actor, Kanye West has made cameos in a number of films ("The Love Guru" and "Anchorman 2," to name a few), and starred in a few of his own, but he's never had that major of a role in someone else's movie.
As the careers of Chance the Rapper and Vic Mensa continue to blow up, make sure not to forget about Towkio, SAVEMONEY's next-up.
Although he once claimed to be "so Chi" that you thought he was bashful, Kanye West isn't frequently thought of as a quintessential Chicago rapper, with his global fame often overshadowing his ties to his hometown. Mr.
Vic Mensa got his biggest break to date by singing on Kanye West's "Wolves", which will appear on So Help Me God. The collaboration doesn't stop there, though, as Kanye will also lend a verse to Vic's upcoming album.
Although he's been releasing a steady stream of mixtapes in recent years (the latest being 2013's Ism Churchill), Chicago rapper GLC hasn't really been in the spotlight since he guested on Kanye West's first two albums in the early 2000s.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth6,416 Views26 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,508 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault9,044 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,580 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,970 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,089 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight21,102 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,993 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather33,013 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,538 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,694 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,534 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,516 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party5,034 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video148 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)555 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,678 Views