LIl Durk's debut album, Remeber My Name, is quickly approaching its June 2nd release date, and today he shares a video for a track that won't appear on the project. It's called "Don't I," features Carlito and was produced by drill stalwart Young Chop.
As the founder of Chop Squad, Young Chop's linked up with his signee King 100 James a number of times in the past, but now they're making their partnership a little more official. Today, they've announced that they've formed a "plus size duo" called Fat Gang.
Chance The Rapper first met Kanye West at Jay Z's Made In America festival last September, and wasn't shy in letting the world know that he finally got to meet one of his idols, calling himself Ye's "#1 fan."
Chance The Rapper hasn't had good luck with his health over the last couple of years. One year ago (nearly to the day, actually), the Chicago emcee announced that he would be cancelling some shows after suffering symptoms of tonsillitis and the flu.
Just under a month ago, we got the tragic news that Lil Durk's longtime manager, OTF Chino, had been killed in a shooting in Chicago.
It's been just a little over eleven months since Lil Durk announced his debut album and shared the title with us, and now we have official artwork and a release date. Remember My Name will be out on June 2nd on Def Jam.
With the video for his T.I.-assisted track "Boy" dropping earlier this month, Lil Bibby is still riding high off last year's Free Crack 2 tape, but he's also got his sights set on the future.
Last time we saw Chief Keef and Fredo Santana in the same place they were kickin it with Andy Milonakis. This time around the dynamic duo from ChiRaq appear on their new release "Maybach" off their upcoming collabo mixtape Blood Thicker Than Water.
Rappin Carlos got his name out there with a strong debut single, "Move On", which featured Chicago vet GLC, and now he's back with his second single, "Don't Miss". Carlos sounds right at home over this bumping club-ready production (courtesy of A.J.
Clay James made his HNHH debut last year with his Kool Water mixtape, and this year, he's joined forces with Messiah Da Rapper to form the duo Southern Playas.
As an actor, Kanye West has made cameos in a number of films ("The Love Guru" and "Anchorman 2," to name a few), and starred in a few of his own, but he's never had that major of a role in someone else's movie.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine2,138 Views27 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)4,376 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL7,967 Views48 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape19,446 Views49 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,841 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,096 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,514 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,929 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death24,042 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,359 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape13,533 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album33,608 Views156 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,129 Views61 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,428 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,493 Views17 Comments