Chief Keef finally released his long-awaited album, Bang 3, at the top of the month -- or at least we thought he did. Sosa quickly revealed that the solid project we received was only half of the album, and that a second disc would be arriving soon.
Chicago duo White Gzus (comprised of Blanco Caine and Gzus Piece) have been hitting us with great tracks all year, and today, it all culminates with the third installment of their Stackin N Mackin mixtape series.
Listen To Goodbye Tomorrow's Debut Album "A Journey Through The Mind Of A Non Believer" Aug 14, 2015 at 10:20am
Goodbye Tomorrow have used their mysteriousness as a marketing tactic, dropping leak after leak without a hint as to whether or not it's a he/she/they/etc. While we still do not know the names of the people/person who makes up Goodbye Tomorrow, nor w
Strangely, Chief Keef has had a lot of trouble attempting to throw a benefit concert for an infant killed in Chicago. One-year-old Dillan Harris was hit by the car fleeing from the murder of Keef's friend and collaborator, Capo.
Chief Keef is fighting fire with fire. After the city of Chicago nixed his planned hologram benefit concert at the last second, he says he plans to proceed with a secret benefit concert.
We've been impressed with Kweku Collins since we first heard him rap on "Start A Fire" back in April, and we've followed the Closed Sessions rapper as he dropped leaks "Your Song" and "Kings." Today he's ready to let us hear his debut effort, an EP titled
Earlier this week, it was announced that Chicago's Chief Keef would put on a concert in benefit of a toddler that was killed in the wake of Capo's shooting.
Back in May, we introduced you to Chicago production duo Two Fresh by way of their collab with two familiar faces, Towkio and Joey Purp: "Gettin' Throwed." Released after Towkio's .Wav Theory tape, which also featured some of their work, the fun, Hou
With its blunt illustrations of the dangers of life growing in inner city Chicago, drill music has had a powerful influence shaping the sound of hip hop over the course of the last half-decade.
On a mission to be hip hop's premiere nice guy, Chance the Rapper organized a Teens in the Park Festival that went down Wednesday at Northerly Park in Chicago. The festival was free and admission was available only to teens age 13 and 14.
Chance The Rapper continues to take on ventures outside of the traditional rap sphere. After putting on a free event for teens in the Chi, his latest move involves acting.
Last month, Fredo Santana dropped off his follow-up to last year's Walking Legend, Ain't No Money Like Trap Money, and today he's shared a videos for the tape's "Pass Me My Double Cup." In the clip, he sips copious amounts of lean, smokes blunts and pays
Chance The Rapper is one of the few artists who has been actively uplifting and bettering his own community, not just talking about doing so.
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In712 Views8 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week628 Views8 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"5,698 Views54 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,373 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,044 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,238 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,094 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,407 Views56 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,786 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,089 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,010 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"42,741 Views389 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,900 Views166 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,737 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,959 Views20 Comments
You may also like...