CHICAGO KIDNAPPING VIDEO
- A fundraiser started in support of the victim of the Facebook Live video torture in Chicago has raised almost $170,000 in a week.
- The President described the recent viral video showing a hate crime in Chicago as "despicable," though he does not believe it to be proof of worsening race relations in America.
- Black Lives Matter denounces the crimes seen in the viral video of the torture of a white man at the hands of four black teens. The movement refuses to claim any responsibility for the incident.
- By Carver LowEach has been charged with a number of other crimes.
- The black teens presumed to be in the viral video showing the torture of a white teen with special needs have been arrested.