Young Thug Responds To The Game & Charlamagne's Sneak-Dissing On The Breakfast Club Sep 27, 2015 at 08:48pm
The beef between Young Thug and Game is officially back on. Thug suspected Game of sneak-dissing him on his recent Breakfast Club interview, and he has now responded to Game (and Charlamagne) on Instagram.
Meek Mill finally responded to Drake last night, but the general perception is that it wasn't quite the triumph the Philly rapper was hoping for.
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
Method Man paid a visit to 105.1's The Breakfast Club to discuss a variety of topics, including RZA's behind the scenes influence on the Wu-Tang Clan, his opinion of Kendrick Lamar, and being one of the only artists to have recorded with both Biggie and Tupac.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Awww, lil Tink sure is growing up. How old is she now? 19? 20? In "Around The Clock," the Chitown rapper spits like a pro with the wicked speed that she is known for and the creative rhymes that have made her so popular.
Kanye West has kicked off the second leg of his "Yeezus" tour, and the first stop he hit last night was in Pennsylvania. Although Ye said awhile ago that he would no longer be ranting, he was back at his old ways at the Bryce Jordan Center.
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit1,863 Views8 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"5,247 Views41 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine5,339 Views121 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month5,907 Views23 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,639 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped45,469 Views156 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,868 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"17,172 Views148 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments21,394 Views196 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?10,112 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,517 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,426 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,353 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,216 Views0 Comments