Jeezy recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of his classic debut album; Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, and within that decade of success, the Snowman has become something of a philanthropist.
A while back, Big Sean promised his alma mater, Detroit's Cass Technical High School, its very own recording studio if students raised their ACT scores.
Chinx's funeral takes place today in Queens, and while donations toward his family will be accepted at the service, a few fellow New York rappers are hoping to organize an event that can raise some more money for the cause.
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
On July 8th, Meek Mill stopped by the scene of a fire that killed four children in Southwest Philadelphia, responding to a tweet by Philadelphia radio station Hot 107.9 requesting assistance from the general public. Meek responded by tweeting that he woul
Kanye West & Common Launch Initiative To Create 20,000 Jobs For Chicago Youth Apr 17, 2014 at 03:02pm
Youth gang violence in Chicago has seen a huge increase in recent years, and Chi-town natives Kanye West and Common are doing their part to put a stop to it.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
Chief Keef is once again in the hot seat, no doubt a familiar place. The rapper is facing a new lawsuit today, for neglecting to show up for a charity event for breast cancer last June, but taking the event organizer's deposit nonetheless.
In Ice Cube's classic 1992 hit "It Was A Good Day" the rapper told a story of an ideal day in his life, from dawn to dusk. The day finished with Cube spotting the words "Ice Cube's A Pimp" on a Goodyear blimp.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Rising Atlanta, Georgia artist Rich Homie Quan has shown his charitable side this month. In a new interview with Complex, the ATLien revealed that he's bee helping collect food supplies in his native Atlanta.
Meek Mill has much to be thankful for. The MMG rapper just released one of the biggest mixtapes of the year, as well as contributing a number of verses to his crew's successful Self Made Vol. 3 compilation.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Two weeks ago, a Washington, D.C. family lost their apartment above a grocery store after a serious fire. Stanley Young, an unemployed construction worker and single father, has been living in a Holiday Inn with his seven children ever since.
It's pretty well-known that the real Rick Ross and the rapper Rick Ross don't exactly like each other. Freeway Ricky Ross has attempted to get his name back by taking Rozay to court, but was never successful.
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston0 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles4,509 Views22 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed67,164 Views296 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear3,316 Views8 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For4,432 Views37 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night11,169 Views52 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt21,000 Views75 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"11,479 Views147 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,138 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th13,294 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,111 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"15,186 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption21,796 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together19,211 Views84 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon8,540 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,849 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer42,094 Views