A while back, Big Sean promised his alma mater, Detroit's Cass Technical High School, its very own recording studio if students raised their ACT scores.
Chinx's funeral takes place today in Queens, and while donations toward his family will be accepted at the service, a few fellow New York rappers are hoping to organize an event that can raise some more money for the cause.
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
On July 8th, Meek Mill stopped by the scene of a fire that killed four children in Southwest Philadelphia, responding to a tweet by Philadelphia radio station Hot 107.9 requesting assistance from the general public. Meek responded by tweeting that he woul
Kanye West & Common Launch Initiative To Create 20,000 Jobs For Chicago Youth Apr 17, 2014 at 03:02pm
Youth gang violence in Chicago has seen a huge increase in recent years, and Chi-town natives Kanye West and Common are doing their part to put a stop to it.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
Chief Keef is once again in the hot seat, no doubt a familiar place. The rapper is facing a new lawsuit today, for neglecting to show up for a charity event for breast cancer last June, but taking the event organizer's deposit nonetheless.
In Ice Cube's classic 1992 hit "It Was A Good Day" the rapper told a story of an ideal day in his life, from dawn to dusk. The day finished with Cube spotting the words "Ice Cube's A Pimp" on a Goodyear blimp.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Rising Atlanta, Georgia artist Rich Homie Quan has shown his charitable side this month. In a new interview with Complex, the ATLien revealed that he's bee helping collect food supplies in his native Atlanta.
Meek Mill has much to be thankful for. The MMG rapper just released one of the biggest mixtapes of the year, as well as contributing a number of verses to his crew's successful Self Made Vol. 3 compilation.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Two weeks ago, a Washington, D.C. family lost their apartment above a grocery store after a serious fire. Stanley Young, an unemployed construction worker and single father, has been living in a Holiday Inn with his seven children ever since.
It's pretty well-known that the real Rick Ross and the rapper Rick Ross don't exactly like each other. Freeway Ricky Ross has attempted to get his name back by taking Rozay to court, but was never successful.
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"936 Views7 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"5,183 Views60 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop1,788 Views12 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged3,795 Views18 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On491 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs2,840 Views14 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time3,744 Views27 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC19,764 Views47 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,244 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,935 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,076 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,334 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 13,386 Views108 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,916 Views58 Comments
You may also like...