Jeezy recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of his classic debut album; Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, and within that decade of success, the Snowman has become something of a philanthropist.
A while back, Big Sean promised his alma mater, Detroit's Cass Technical High School, its very own recording studio if students raised their ACT scores.
Chinx's funeral takes place today in Queens, and while donations toward his family will be accepted at the service, a few fellow New York rappers are hoping to organize an event that can raise some more money for the cause.
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
On July 8th, Meek Mill stopped by the scene of a fire that killed four children in Southwest Philadelphia, responding to a tweet by Philadelphia radio station Hot 107.9 requesting assistance from the general public. Meek responded by tweeting that he woul
Kanye West & Common Launch Initiative To Create 20,000 Jobs For Chicago Youth Apr 17, 2014 at 03:02pm
Youth gang violence in Chicago has seen a huge increase in recent years, and Chi-town natives Kanye West and Common are doing their part to put a stop to it.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
Chief Keef is once again in the hot seat, no doubt a familiar place. The rapper is facing a new lawsuit today, for neglecting to show up for a charity event for breast cancer last June, but taking the event organizer's deposit nonetheless.
In Ice Cube's classic 1992 hit "It Was A Good Day" the rapper told a story of an ideal day in his life, from dawn to dusk. The day finished with Cube spotting the words "Ice Cube's A Pimp" on a Goodyear blimp.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Rising Atlanta, Georgia artist Rich Homie Quan has shown his charitable side this month. In a new interview with Complex, the ATLien revealed that he's bee helping collect food supplies in his native Atlanta.
Meek Mill has much to be thankful for. The MMG rapper just released one of the biggest mixtapes of the year, as well as contributing a number of verses to his crew's successful Self Made Vol. 3 compilation.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Two weeks ago, a Washington, D.C. family lost their apartment above a grocery store after a serious fire. Stanley Young, an unemployed construction worker and single father, has been living in a Holiday Inn with his seven children ever since.
It's pretty well-known that the real Rick Ross and the rapper Rick Ross don't exactly like each other. Freeway Ricky Ross has attempted to get his name back by taking Rozay to court, but was never successful.
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"1 View0 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness52 Views0 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed783 Views8 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party1,886 Views12 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season1,013 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"2,278 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs4,171 Views18 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"1,995 Views9 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"20,316 Views90 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,833 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 5,099 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,936 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings34,047 Views88 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,940 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,816 Views36 Comments