Jeezy recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of his classic debut album; Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, and within that decade of success, the Snowman has become something of a philanthropist.
A while back, Big Sean promised his alma mater, Detroit's Cass Technical High School, its very own recording studio if students raised their ACT scores.
Chinx's funeral takes place today in Queens, and while donations toward his family will be accepted at the service, a few fellow New York rappers are hoping to organize an event that can raise some more money for the cause.
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
On July 8th, Meek Mill stopped by the scene of a fire that killed four children in Southwest Philadelphia, responding to a tweet by Philadelphia radio station Hot 107.9 requesting assistance from the general public. Meek responded by tweeting that he woul
Kanye West & Common Launch Initiative To Create 20,000 Jobs For Chicago Youth Apr 17, 2014 at 03:02pm
Youth gang violence in Chicago has seen a huge increase in recent years, and Chi-town natives Kanye West and Common are doing their part to put a stop to it.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
Chief Keef is once again in the hot seat, no doubt a familiar place. The rapper is facing a new lawsuit today, for neglecting to show up for a charity event for breast cancer last June, but taking the event organizer's deposit nonetheless.
In Ice Cube's classic 1992 hit "It Was A Good Day" the rapper told a story of an ideal day in his life, from dawn to dusk. The day finished with Cube spotting the words "Ice Cube's A Pimp" on a Goodyear blimp.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Rising Atlanta, Georgia artist Rich Homie Quan has shown his charitable side this month. In a new interview with Complex, the ATLien revealed that he's bee helping collect food supplies in his native Atlanta.
Meek Mill has much to be thankful for. The MMG rapper just released one of the biggest mixtapes of the year, as well as contributing a number of verses to his crew's successful Self Made Vol. 3 compilation.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Two weeks ago, a Washington, D.C. family lost their apartment above a grocery store after a serious fire. Stanley Young, an unemployed construction worker and single father, has been living in a Holiday Inn with his seven children ever since.
It's pretty well-known that the real Rick Ross and the rapper Rick Ross don't exactly like each other. Freeway Ricky Ross has attempted to get his name back by taking Rozay to court, but was never successful.
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal14,612 Views67 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release2,456 Views37 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 4,590 Views43 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students949 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20154,760 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter4,257 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,276 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"4,967 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets9,637 Views44 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight10,735 Views37 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release8,444 Views24 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q11,441 Views36 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter7,410 Views69 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,682 Views19 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,636 Views0 Comments
You may also like...