Jeezy recently celebrated the 10th anniversary of his classic debut album; Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, and within that decade of success, the Snowman has become something of a philanthropist.
A while back, Big Sean promised his alma mater, Detroit's Cass Technical High School, its very own recording studio if students raised their ACT scores.
Chinx's funeral takes place today in Queens, and while donations toward his family will be accepted at the service, a few fellow New York rappers are hoping to organize an event that can raise some more money for the cause.
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
Men In My Head is a soul/disco group that counts Century 21 owner Eddie Gindi as a member, and the collective have thus contributed to the real estate company's new charity single, "Century Love", which also features a verse from 50 Cent.
On July 8th, Meek Mill stopped by the scene of a fire that killed four children in Southwest Philadelphia, responding to a tweet by Philadelphia radio station Hot 107.9 requesting assistance from the general public. Meek responded by tweeting that he woul
Kanye West & Common Launch Initiative To Create 20,000 Jobs For Chicago Youth Apr 17, 2014 at 03:02pm
Youth gang violence in Chicago has seen a huge increase in recent years, and Chi-town natives Kanye West and Common are doing their part to put a stop to it.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
Chief Keef is once again in the hot seat, no doubt a familiar place. The rapper is facing a new lawsuit today, for neglecting to show up for a charity event for breast cancer last June, but taking the event organizer's deposit nonetheless.
In Ice Cube's classic 1992 hit "It Was A Good Day" the rapper told a story of an ideal day in his life, from dawn to dusk. The day finished with Cube spotting the words "Ice Cube's A Pimp" on a Goodyear blimp.
Meek Mill and his Dreamchasers crew gave a young men's group home a nice surprise when he showed up and personally handed out gifts to the residents just in time for Christmas. Among the gifts, they received a new XBox One, sneakers, clothes, and more.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Game kicked off a charity project this past year called the Robin Hood project, where he's decided to donate money to various people who are struggling for whatever reason, often choosing subjects he hears about on the news.
Rich Homie Quan fed the streets for the entire month of November.Check out Rich Homie Quan Discusses His "Feed The Streets" Campaign, the latest video from Rich Homie Quan, released on Thursday, November 28th, 2013.
Rising Atlanta, Georgia artist Rich Homie Quan has shown his charitable side this month. In a new interview with Complex, the ATLien revealed that he's bee helping collect food supplies in his native Atlanta.
Meek Mill has much to be thankful for. The MMG rapper just released one of the biggest mixtapes of the year, as well as contributing a number of verses to his crew's successful Self Made Vol. 3 compilation.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"9,992 Views49 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney11,049 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,475 Views36 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,446 Views19 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings30,118 Views83 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,494 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album9,865 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,661 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,405 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,942 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up27,817 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors15,316 Views41 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video12,561 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun3,055 Views23 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend9,124 Views0 Comments