Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
Men In My Head is a soul/disco group that counts Century 21 owner Eddie Gindi as a member, and the collective have thus contributed to the real estate company's new charity single, "Century Love", which also features a verse from 50 Cent.
On July 8th, Meek Mill stopped by the scene of a fire that killed four children in Southwest Philadelphia, responding to a tweet by Philadelphia radio station Hot 107.9 requesting assistance from the general public. Meek responded by tweeting that he woul
Kanye West & Common Launch Initiative To Create 20,000 Jobs For Chicago Youth Apr 17, 2014 at 03:02pm
Youth gang violence in Chicago has seen a huge increase in recent years, and Chi-town natives Kanye West and Common are doing their part to put a stop to it.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
Chief Keef is once again in the hot seat, no doubt a familiar place. The rapper is facing a new lawsuit today, for neglecting to show up for a charity event for breast cancer last June, but taking the event organizer's deposit nonetheless.
In Ice Cube's classic 1992 hit "It Was A Good Day" the rapper told a story of an ideal day in his life, from dawn to dusk. The day finished with Cube spotting the words "Ice Cube's A Pimp" on a Goodyear blimp.
Meek Mill and his Dreamchasers crew gave a young men's group home a nice surprise when he showed up and personally handed out gifts to the residents just in time for Christmas. Among the gifts, they received a new XBox One, sneakers, clothes, and more.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Game kicked off a charity project this past year called the Robin Hood project, where he's decided to donate money to various people who are struggling for whatever reason, often choosing subjects he hears about on the news.
Rich Homie Quan fed the streets for the entire month of November.Check out Rich Homie Quan Discusses His "Feed The Streets" Campaign, the latest video from Rich Homie Quan, released on Thursday, November 28th, 2013.
Rising Atlanta, Georgia artist Rich Homie Quan has shown his charitable side this month. In a new interview with Complex, the ATLien revealed that he's bee helping collect food supplies in his native Atlanta.
Meek Mill has much to be thankful for. The MMG rapper just released one of the biggest mixtapes of the year, as well as contributing a number of verses to his crew's successful Self Made Vol. 3 compilation.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Two weeks ago, a Washington, D.C. family lost their apartment above a grocery store after a serious fire. Stanley Young, an unemployed construction worker and single father, has been living in a Holiday Inn with his seven children ever since.
It's pretty well-known that the real Rick Ross and the rapper Rick Ross don't exactly like each other. Freeway Ricky Ross has attempted to get his name back by taking Rozay to court, but was never successful.
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"10,290 Views61 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"2,910 Views20 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight58,845 Views182 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2412,585 Views6 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers27,156 Views136 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church6,842 Views28 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms6,716 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow25,962 Views66 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City16,050 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds29,334 Views77 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support17,097 Views65 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show28,644 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"7,698 Views14 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed49,268 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer8,253 Views9 Comments