Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, while the holiday has slowly turned into an excuse for big spending, there are still a few people out there staying true to the holiday's charitable origins. Big Sean is one of those people.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
Men In My Head is a soul/disco group that counts Century 21 owner Eddie Gindi as a member, and the collective have thus contributed to the real estate company's new charity single, "Century Love", which also features a verse from 50 Cent.
We all know that rappers often get a bad rep with the press. Accusations of criminal activity, encouraging violence, or just plain bad behavior are common for hip hop artists.
On July 8th, Meek Mill stopped by the scene of a fire that killed four children in Southwest Philadelphia, responding to a tweet by Philadelphia radio station Hot 107.9 requesting assistance from the general public. Meek responded by tweeting that he woul
Kanye West & Common Launch Initiative To Create 20,000 Jobs For Chicago Youth Apr 17, 2014 at 03:02 PM
Youth gang violence in Chicago has seen a huge increase in recent years, and Chi-town natives Kanye West and Common are doing their part to put a stop to it.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
Chief Keef is once again in the hot seat, no doubt a familiar place. The rapper is facing a new lawsuit today, for neglecting to show up for a charity event for breast cancer last June, but taking the event organizer's deposit nonetheless.
In Ice Cube's classic 1992 hit "It Was A Good Day" the rapper told a story of an ideal day in his life, from dawn to dusk. The day finished with Cube spotting the words "Ice Cube's A Pimp" on a Goodyear blimp.
Meek Mill and his Dreamchasers crew gave a young men's group home a nice surprise when he showed up and personally handed out gifts to the residents just in time for Christmas. Among the gifts, they received a new XBox One, sneakers, clothes, and more.
YG's profile is on the rise. Between the massive radio hit, "My Nigga," a Drake co-sign, and his affiliation with one of the hottest producers in the game, it looks like his major label debut, My Krazy Life will be a big moment for the Bompton rapper.
Drake Announces Plans To Build Recording Studio For Philadelphia High School Dec 6, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Drake has had a very successful year between his platinum-selling Nothing Was The Same, the well-attended "Would You Like A Tour?," and his recent Nike deal.
Game kicked off a charity project this past year called the Robin Hood project, where he's decided to donate money to various people who are struggling for whatever reason, often choosing subjects he hears about on the news.
Rich Homie Quan fed the streets for the entire month of November.Check out Rich Homie Quan Discusses His "Feed The Streets" Campaign, the latest video from Rich Homie Quan, released on Thursday, November 28th, 2013.
Rising Atlanta, Georgia artist Rich Homie Quan has shown his charitable side this month. In a new interview with Complex, the ATLien revealed that he's bee helping collect food supplies in his native Atlanta.
Meek Mill has much to be thankful for. The MMG rapper just released one of the biggest mixtapes of the year, as well as contributing a number of verses to his crew's successful Self Made Vol. 3 compilation.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13 PM
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Two weeks ago, a Washington, D.C. family lost their apartment above a grocery store after a serious fire. Stanley Young, an unemployed construction worker and single father, has been living in a Holiday Inn with his seven children ever since.
It's pretty well-known that the real Rick Ross and the rapper Rick Ross don't exactly like each other. Freeway Ricky Ross has attempted to get his name back by taking Rozay to court, but was never successful.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks4,343 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,299 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,867 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown23,028 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,273 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,695 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,655 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,421 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,633 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 916 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,320 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,817 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,428 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,894 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,530 Views93 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views