Gucci Mane really hasn't had the best of years in 2013. He's feuded with many of his former affiliates, violated his probation and been arrested, was reportedly dropped from Atlantic Records, just to name of a few of his misadventures.
Rapper Eldorado Red Indicted For Lil Phat's Murder [Update: More Details Emerge From Case] Jul 5, 2013 at 01:20pm
New details have emerged in Lil Phat's murder case. As reported by the Dirty Glove Bastard, it seems newly released documents reveal that Atlanta rapper Eldorado Red, one of Phat's former collaborators, was among the five men indicted in the case.
Lil Twist is better known as Justin Bieber's BFF and a fellow troublemaker than the aspiring rapper that he is, and the latest string of charges brought against him will not help that reputation.
Lil Reese Reportedly Arrested On Gun Charges [Update: Reese Claims Police Planted Weapon On Him] Jul 31, 2014 at 04:30pm
Lil Reese recently stirred up some controversy when he posted a photo of a young child holding a gun on his Instagram account, as he FaceTimed with the kid (a screenshot can be viewed in the gallery above).
Cee-Lo Green To Be Cleared Of Sexual Assault Charge [Update: Cee-Lo Pleads Not Guilty To Ecstasy Charge] Oct 22, 2013 at 10:13am
Last year around this same time Cee-Lo Green was being investigated on sexual assault charges, with a woman claiming that the Goodie Mob singer slipped ecstasy into her drink and proceeded to take advantage of her.
Mack Maine Charged With Sexual Battery [Update: Mack Maine Turns Himself In] Sep 20, 2013 at 10:39am
A few weeks ago, it was reported that an incident involving sexual and physical abuse of a female fan occurred on a tourbus during Lil Wayne "America's Most Wanted" tour.
Vybz Kartel has been found not guilty in connection to one of his two murder cases-- so he's not an entirely free man just yet. The dancehall artist was charged with the murder of a St.
Taylor Bennett is an up-and-coming artist, but many still know him primarily as the younger brother of Chance The Rapper. The Chicago emcee was arrested on Thursday after turning himself in for the beating of a man at a college party last month.
We posted footage earlier today of Kanye West spazzing out on paparazzi who decided to wait for the rapper, in his driveway, at 4 in the morning. Obviously anyone would be upset in that same situation, because the fact that it's 4 AM is bad enough.
Chris Brown Hit-And-Run Victim Wants Charges Dropped [Update: Brown's Probation Revoked] Jul 15, 2013 at 06:50pm
Chris Brown was in a fender bender last month, in which he rear-ended a Mercedes in L.A. Despite Brown's claims that he no damage to the vehicle, and properly exchanged information with the driver, the case escalated to a Hit-and-run charge.
Lil Durk narrowly avoided jail time in court today, after pleading guilty to gun charges. Fortunately for Durk, he won't be headed the same direction as Gucci Mane (at least not right now), as he's been given probation instead of prison.
50 Cent To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Charges [Update: 50 Pleads Not Guilty] Aug 5, 2013 at 03:01pm
Although 50 Cent has denied the allegations that he kicked his former girlfriend and supposed baby mama, Daphne Joy, the rapper has to go to court to prove it.
Last week paparazzi found out what would happen if they talked to Kanye West. Kanye lashed out at one in particular at the LAX airport, and the altercation was caught on tape and widely circulated.
50 Cent Dropped From MLB All-Star Bash Reportedly Because Of Domestic Violence Charge Jul 8, 2013 at 04:19pm
50 Cent is usually one to keep his private life just that-- private. But recently some incidents have come to light which are tarnishing his reputation, and in the process, he's apparently losing gigs.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
According to TMZ, law enforcement sources have informed them that rapper Too $hort won't be charged with felony drug possession after last Wednesday's DUI incident. He was previously cleared of a DUI charge, having blown a .09 (the legal limit being .08
Frank Ocean & Chris Brown Respond To Yesterday's Beef [Update: Ocean Wishes To Press Charges] Jan 28, 2013 at 06:41pm
Chris Brown is no stranger to physical altercations, he's also no stranger to twitter rants about his physical altercations, which often wind up with him digging himself an even deeper hole or just deleting his account altogether.Surprisingly, Mr.
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"20 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music14,161 Views29 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles13,187 Views51 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL32,044 Views62 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?17,138 Views69 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,677 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,574 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,878 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,966 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,986 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram31,896 Views70 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,546 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,751 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,719 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex7,378 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views