For his 2012 debut album Channel Orange, Frank Ocean won himself a GRAMMY and the hearts of music lovers across the world, establishing himself as a generational talent and R&B heavyweight for years to come.
Frank Ocean's father hasn't been a part of the R&B singer's life since he was five years old, but he feels his reputation as a father has been wrongly tarnished, and he's seeking $142 million in compensation.
Frank Ocean and his Def Jam label have decided on their next single from Frank's Channel Orange album.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK506 Views3 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL404 Views9 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"1,078 Views15 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida3,074 Views38 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,412 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,358 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More5,782 Views49 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,382 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,006 Views31 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid66,014 Views125 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,802 Views123 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,446 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,150 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week18,348 Views83 Comments