After Chanel West Coast connected with fellow female rapper Honey Cocaine for the trippy "Blueberry Chills" music video, she drops off another this week for "Miles and Miles." The dark visual directed by Jonathan Andrade has Chanel dressing up in various outf
You may know Frenchie from Waka Flocka's Brick Squad Monopoly label, but the Atlanta rapper is building an empire of his own, recently launching Protekted Records.
Shanell decides to revisit her recently released Nobody's Bitch 2 mixtape today and deliver the official video to her Shanell West Coast-featured track “Hittin Like”.
Just a few weeks after the release of his warmly-received Fukk Fame mixtape, BSM's Frenchie returns with a brand new for-purchase single featuring Hustle Gang's B.o.B (who released an acclaimed single of his own yesterday) and Young Money's Chanel West Coast
YMCMB's Chanel West Coast drops off an appropriately-trippy music video for "Blueberry Chills" today, featuring Last Kings artist and Toronto native Honey Cocaine. The song originally dropped back in January.
LAT (Loyalty Amongst Thieves) member and YMCMB affiliate, Flow, is getting ready to drop off his new mixtape, Withdrawals, on Tuesday, June 3rd. Before he follows through with release, the YMCMB artist decides to let go of one last leak from his tape title
Chanel West Coast and French Montana have teamed up to shoot a music video for Chanel's latest single "Been On", produced by Rich Skillz.
Lana Del Rey released her new single, "West Coast" recently, and Young Money rapper Chanel West Coast could not resist hopping on to add a couple of verses. The rapper inserts her vocals before each of Lana's sung verses, leaving everything else intact.
The last we heard from Chanel West Coast, she was having a Blueberry Chill session with Honey Cocaine. The track was an understated take on trap rave, and her new track takes things to a more restrained direction, but also ups the BPM.
Listen to Been On, the new track by Chanel West Coast featuring French Montana which was dropped on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013. Chanel West Coast's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Been On will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Stream Power Of Love, the newest drop from Chanel West Coast which features Robin Thicke. The cut was released on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013. Chanel West Coast continues to impress with each new leak, and Power Of Love is no exception.
Bump Put In Work, the latest cut from Chanel West Coast featuring Snoop Dogg & Evan Ross on the assist. It was released on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013. Things are improving for Chanel West Coast with each new offering, and Put In Work is certainly no exception.
After premiering Chanel West Coast's new single yesterday, "I Love Money," Chanel comes through with the official video for the single.Can you dig it? Did y'all catch Chanel West Coast's latest visual for Chanel West Coast "Keep Spinning " Video?
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"745 Views13 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,170 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,396 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,527 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,245 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"20,478 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,294 Views24 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,423 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged22,599 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,076 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,076 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,233 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,939 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"122,643 Views249 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"28,885 Views58 Comments