After Chanel West Coast connected with fellow female rapper Honey Cocaine for the trippy "Blueberry Chills" music video, she drops off another this week for "Miles and Miles." The dark visual directed by Jonathan Andrade has Chanel dressing up in various outf
You may know Frenchie from Waka Flocka's Brick Squad Monopoly label, but the Atlanta rapper is building an empire of his own, recently launching Protekted Records.
Shanell decides to revisit her recently released Nobody's Bitch 2 mixtape today and deliver the official video to her Shanell West Coast-featured track “Hittin Like”.
Just a few weeks after the release of his warmly-received Fukk Fame mixtape, BSM's Frenchie returns with a brand new for-purchase single featuring Hustle Gang's B.o.B (who released an acclaimed single of his own yesterday) and Young Money's Chanel West Coast
YMCMB's Chanel West Coast drops off an appropriately-trippy music video for "Blueberry Chills" today, featuring Last Kings artist and Toronto native Honey Cocaine. The song originally dropped back in January.
LAT (Loyalty Amongst Thieves) member and YMCMB affiliate, Flow, is getting ready to drop off his new mixtape, Withdrawals, on Tuesday, June 3rd. Before he follows through with release, the YMCMB artist decides to let go of one last leak from his tape title
Chanel West Coast and French Montana have teamed up to shoot a music video for Chanel's latest single "Been On", produced by Rich Skillz.
Lana Del Rey released her new single, "West Coast" recently, and Young Money rapper Chanel West Coast could not resist hopping on to add a couple of verses. The rapper inserts her vocals before each of Lana's sung verses, leaving everything else intact.
The last we heard from Chanel West Coast, she was having a Blueberry Chill session with Honey Cocaine. The track was an understated take on trap rave, and her new track takes things to a more restrained direction, but also ups the BPM.
Listen to Been On, the new track by Chanel West Coast featuring French Montana which was dropped on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013. Chanel West Coast's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Been On will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Stream Power Of Love, the newest drop from Chanel West Coast which features Robin Thicke. The cut was released on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013. Chanel West Coast continues to impress with each new leak, and Power Of Love is no exception.
Bump Put In Work, the latest cut from Chanel West Coast featuring Snoop Dogg & Evan Ross on the assist. It was released on Tuesday, July 9th, 2013. Things are improving for Chanel West Coast with each new offering, and Put In Work is certainly no exception.
After premiering Chanel West Coast's new single yesterday, "I Love Money," Chanel comes through with the official video for the single.Can you dig it? Did y'all catch Chanel West Coast's latest visual for Chanel West Coast "Keep Spinning " Video?
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”2,712 Views27 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail22,974 Views77 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder18,780 Views60 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week35,874 Views193 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20152,675 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic13,699 Views47 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"4,710 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"20,238 Views139 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop7,276 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged14,485 Views51 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,884 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs6,816 Views25 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time6,780 Views34 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"17,550 Views142 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC22,876 Views52 Comments