50 Cent and Slowbucks have been entangled in some legal drama ever since Hot 97 Summer Jam went down, and Slowbucks lost his chain thanks to someone snatching it off his neck.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
Whether it’s in gold, rose-gold, platinum or diamond-filled, rappers have often spared no expense when it comes to buying their chains. It is by no doubt an important symbol in hip hop that continuously crops up in rap music.
Having announced it on his last album Jesus Piece, The Game officially signed with Birdman and Cash Money Records this week, and to commemorate it, he bought himself and his new label head matching chains.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview16,522 Views35 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend3,210 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"30,045 Views113 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"45,254 Views257 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,107 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted9,095 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,425 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction11,287 Views61 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week6,837 Views15 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 55,397 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night41,833 Views87 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"60,023 Views120 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix5,389 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,977 Views19 Comments
You may also like...