50 Cent and Slowbucks have been entangled in some legal drama ever since Hot 97 Summer Jam went down, and Slowbucks lost his chain thanks to someone snatching it off his neck.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
Whether it’s in gold, rose-gold, platinum or diamond-filled, rappers have often spared no expense when it comes to buying their chains. It is by no doubt an important symbol in hip hop that continuously crops up in rap music.
Having announced it on his last album Jesus Piece, The Game officially signed with Birdman and Cash Money Records this week, and to commemorate it, he bought himself and his new label head matching chains.
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title4,538 Views18 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"1,472 Views7 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million5,206 Views11 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,468 Views20 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL4,365 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album6,709 Views38 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne26,037 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song11,801 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit10,162 Views22 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201433,634 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,216 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K11,846 Views60 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads766 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,589 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music19,948 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video3,686 Views