50 Cent and Slowbucks have been entangled in some legal drama ever since Hot 97 Summer Jam went down, and Slowbucks lost his chain thanks to someone snatching it off his neck.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
Whether it’s in gold, rose-gold, platinum or diamond-filled, rappers have often spared no expense when it comes to buying their chains. It is by no doubt an important symbol in hip hop that continuously crops up in rap music.
Having announced it on his last album Jesus Piece, The Game officially signed with Birdman and Cash Money Records this week, and to commemorate it, he bought himself and his new label head matching chains.
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana5,421 Views31 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"1,531 Views8 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo17,439 Views47 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta15,765 Views54 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth8,726 Views31 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 257,593 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault10,301 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 8,394 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram6,770 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,234 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight22,098 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"18,934 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather34,663 Views31 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date61,507 Views81 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video216 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)636 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,766 Views