50 Cent and Slowbucks have been entangled in some legal drama ever since Hot 97 Summer Jam went down, and Slowbucks lost his chain thanks to someone snatching it off his neck.
Chaining days have always been a great ritual in hip-hop. So much so, that Kanye West made it the grande finale of his music video for "Through The Wire", his first major single. Last night bossman Jay Z of ROCNATION presented J.
Whether it’s in gold, rose-gold, platinum or diamond-filled, rappers have often spared no expense when it comes to buying their chains. It is by no doubt an important symbol in hip hop that continuously crops up in rap music.
Having announced it on his last album Jesus Piece, The Game officially signed with Birdman and Cash Money Records this week, and to commemorate it, he bought himself and his new label head matching chains.
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"23 Views0 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness284 Views0 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed783 Views8 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party2,280 Views13 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season1,105 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"2,278 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs4,353 Views20 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,024 Views9 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"20,316 Views91 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,833 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 5,099 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,948 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings34,047 Views88 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,949 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,816 Views36 Comments