Thanks to the omnipresent social media, we often hear directly from the celebrity source. Whether its an artist's opinion on a recent game, a TV show, or what they ate for dinner last night, artists keep their fans in the loop 24/7.
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
It’s almost that time of year again, where you get to stuff your face with delicious food and hang out with your close friends and family. Like us normal folk, rappers celebrate Thanksgiving too.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week957 Views10 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers6,727 Views28 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit9,757 Views26 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,040 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,060 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign10,282 Views37 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK6,366 Views26 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,725 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"9,989 Views45 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida8,063 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,204 Views19 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,007 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More9,014 Views53 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,075 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,972 Views32 Comments
You may also like...