Thanks to the omnipresent social media, we often hear directly from the celebrity source. Whether its an artist's opinion on a recent game, a TV show, or what they ate for dinner last night, artists keep their fans in the loop 24/7.
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
It’s almost that time of year again, where you get to stuff your face with delicious food and hang out with your close friends and family. Like us normal folk, rappers celebrate Thanksgiving too.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram17,927 Views158 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B4,126 Views25 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG37,015 Views99 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked41,490 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done17,039 Views86 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,261 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,296 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,872 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,340 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,650 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,490 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack9,001 Views21 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,990 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,251 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,945 Views9 Comments