Thanks to the omnipresent social media, we often hear directly from the celebrity source. Whether its an artist's opinion on a recent game, a TV show, or what they ate for dinner last night, artists keep their fans in the loop 24/7.
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
It’s almost that time of year again, where you get to stuff your face with delicious food and hang out with your close friends and family. Like us normal folk, rappers celebrate Thanksgiving too.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"17,106 Views192 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?22,681 Views134 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"7,989 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,020 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,617 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group18,252 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist25,343 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,583 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,440 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,675 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,807 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,383 Views24 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,421 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,365 Views26 Comments