The other week LA Leakers, who are known for giving us some freestyle exclusives and doing interviews with your favorite rappers on Power 106, dropped off their debut single with "Pull Up." Turns out they can also put together a nice record, calling upon The
A week or so removed from his recent mixtape, Monster, Future decides to give us the greenlight to release a non-tagged up version of his collaboration with Lil Wayne, "After That." The song is produced by TM88 and Southside of 808 Mafia, and was definitely a
Flacko Jodye Season is officially upon us. The countdown ended at Midnight last night, and with it came a new music video for an A$AP Rocky record titled "Multiply." The visuals can be seen below, and now Rocky hits us with the official audio for the record.
Earlier this week we got a radio rip of Flying Lotus' new collaboration with Kendrick Lamar "Never Catch Me", which didn't come as too much of a surprise as the producer had previously said that "Kendrick Lamar took all my beats." This particular beat is all
Not six hours after receiving a radio rip of 50 Cent's new track "Twisted," we now have the CDQ version of the song as well. As mentioned, the celebratory, party-oriented club record features Dutch hip-hop artist Mr.
Earlier today we provided you with a Power 106 radio rip of DJ Mustard's first single off his forthcoming debut album, "Vato", featuring YG, Jeezy and Que. Now Mustard follows up by giving HotNewHipHop the CDQ/Mastered/Dirty version of the banger.
Listen to Show Me (Prod. By DJ Mustard) [CDQ], the latest track from Kid Ink, featuring Chris Brown. The cut dropped on Thursday, September 5th, 2013. Kid Ink's future brightens with every new release, and Show Me (Prod.
Check out Before The Rollie [CDQ/No Tags], the latest track from Ace Hood, featuring Meek Mill which dropped on Friday, July 12th, 2013.
Give Y'all Aint (CDQ) a spin - it's a new offering from 2 Chainz, featuring Cap 1. It was dropped on Friday, April 19th, 2013. 2 Chainz's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Y'all Aint (CDQ).
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28 Views0 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1 View0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More874 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"9,675 Views24 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"4,298 Views40 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA2,118 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces7,245 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,761 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show13,087 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."17,530 Views26 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record34,065 Views141 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz22,492 Views149 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,462 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."37,143 Views32 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,888 Views19 Comments