Jhene Aiko and Cassie have both had big years. Cassie dropped the well-received Rockabyebaby mixtape back in April, and Jhene is fresh off of releasing her debut EP, which debuted at number 8 on the Billboard chart this week.
Cassie used to model and act before she got into singing, but today we find her returning to her modeling roots for the latest issue of Esquire Magazine.
Cassie seems to have finally grown into her own, after suffering a few career stumbles early on. After guidance and direction from Bad Boy records, and no doubt her boyfriend, Diddy, her progress as an artist can be heard on her new mixtape, Rockabyebaby.
Cassie Speaks On Getting Rap Lessons From Los & Working With Wiz Khalifa For "Rockabyebaby" Apr 13, 2013 at 04:54pm
Cassie just dropped her first full length project in six years. Rockabyebaby is stacked with features from Rick Ross, French Montana, Meek Mill, and more. It also sports some pretty hard production from Young Chop and Mike WiLL Made It.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 2,204 Views16 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)2,737 Views5 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week25,856 Views150 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker4,313 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash13,072 Views42 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade20,441 Views41 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill14,304 Views50 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash16,208 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music44,762 Views215 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,291 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,453 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,021 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,789 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,443 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,201 Views128 Comments