Kanye West Premieres New Song "Wolves" Featuring Vic Mensa & Sia [Update: Listen To Higher Quality Version] Feb 12, 2015 at 09:19pm
Right now in Brooklyn, Kanye West is hosting a fashion show for his new "Yeezy Boost" shoe, but attendees are getting much more than a runway show.
Although Kid Ink just released a tape with his BatGang crew last week, he's already prepared to start promoting his upcoming sophomore album with its first single.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"7,254 Views25 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast5,433 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon6,802 Views22 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour8,559 Views26 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1314 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance22,714 Views99 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"18,083 Views194 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance19,935 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm22,439 Views187 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,107 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 11,129 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,414 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”33,890 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail35,596 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,669 Views73 Comments
You may also like...