Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
In February, Turk, an original member of the Hot Boys, who released their first record with Cash Money in 1997, filed a lawsuit against his former label to the tune of $1.3 million.
Months have gone by at this point with no sign of or info on Lil Wayne's long-awaited Carter V. With no release date in sight, we're forced to scrape together details about the project and pray for the best.
T.I. Speaks On Young Thug & Lil Wayne Beef, Confirms His Appearance On "Barter Six" Apr 15, 2015 at 01:05pm
With the controversy surrounding Young Thug's Barter Six heating up every day, most Southern rappers have been wise to stay removed from any alleged beef between Thug and Lil Wayne.
This morning, we finally got the response we'd been waiting for from Lil Wayne on the subject of Young Thug's Carter VI: "stop listening to songs of niggas who pose naked on their motherfucking album covers." Now comes the inevitable reaction fr
Well, we've finally gotten an answer to the are they/aren't they beefing question that's stood between Young Thug and Lil Wayne since the Cash Money drama began popping off and Thugger announced Tha Carter VI. The answer, at least for Tunechi, is yes.
Scrolling through the comments on a Young Thug Instagram post is an experience like no other, even in an age when being able to hide behind a computer screen has made disparaging trolls out of nearly all of us.
Earlier today, we posted that Lil Wayne had dropped his $51 million lawsuit against Birdman and Cash Money Records. According to Wayne's lawyer, Ron Sweeney, however, the lawsuit is still on.
Though we're still awaiting the Free Weezy Album any time now, it appears the situation between Lil Wayne and Birdman isn't as dire as we once thought.
This past October, Juvenile returned to the label he was raised on by inking a deal with Cash Money. A few months later, the turmoil began between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money.
Turk Reportedly Suing Cash Money For $1.3 Million [Update: Cash Money Has Three Weeks To Respond] Feb 21, 2015 at 07:03pm
As a former member of Hot Boys, Turk's fortunes didn't exactly pan out like Lil Wayne's after the group fell apart. It looks like him and Weezy still have a few things in common though, because they're both looking to sue Cash Money.
Drake's "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" Will Reportedly Count Towards His Cash Money Album Requirements Feb 19, 2015 at 11:17pm
Last week, Drake sent shock waves throughout the internet when he came out of nowhere and released his surprise project, If You’re Reading This Its Too Late.
50 Cent has an opinion on just about everything, and usually it's as controversial and troll-like as humanly possible, however, his thoughts on Lil Wayne and Birdman's current issues were uncharacteristically level-headed for Fif.
Jas Prince Seeking Further Compensation From Cash Money For Discovering Drake Feb 18, 2015 at 10:04am
Jas Prince is still trying to get money off Drake's career, a feat he attempted back in 2012 when he sued Drake's management. Now he's coming after Cash Money and Birdman directly. More legal trouble involving unpaid dues for the Cash Money label.
Cash Money is an indisputable empire, and at the helm, sits Birdman--and, behind the scenes, his brother Slim.
Tyga Responds To Amber Rose's Allegations, Clarifies Beef With Drake/Cash Money Feb 17, 2015 at 09:20am
Yesterday Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian were embroiled in a social media feud, after Khloe caught wind of comments Amber made about her younger sister Kylie Jenner on The Breakfast Club interview days before.
There haven't been any developments concerning the legal battle between Lil Wayne and Birdman since the full 21-page lawsuit surfaced at the end of January. Neither Wayne nor Birdman have spoken directly to what's happening, but we do know that Wayne is se
If you need some not-so-light reading today, you can have a look at the 21-page lawsuit from Lil Wayne, against Cash Money. After reporting on the suit yesterday, which is for $51 million, all the documents from the lawsuit have now surfaced online.
Lil Wayne To Sue Birdman For $8 Million [Update: Wayne Also Seeks To Take Young Money Artists With Him] Jan 27, 2015 at 03:00am
After almost two months of Lil Wayne complaining about his record label, it looks like he's finally doing something legal about it.
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2467 Views0 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers5,964 Views59 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church1,796 Views19 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms2,673 Views14 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow15,565 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City10,839 Views34 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds18,858 Views59 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support12,594 Views57 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show20,560 Views43 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"4,817 Views11 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed35,714 Views105 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer5,962 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark14,670 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,386 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece39,633 Views52 Comments