Lil Uzi Vert recently got a co-sign from trendsetter 40 Oz Van, so you know it's real. 40 Oz listed the rapper as one of the many underground artists he's listening to at the moment.
fR€$H, SHORT DaWG, Drank Sinatra, elvisfReShley-- the Houston rapper may not be decisive on a name, but he's definitely consistent in breezy, lean-induced rap he's been perfecting over the years.
Celebrate Independence Day with Short Dawg's Drank Sinatra & The Scripts.
Need a beat? Producers and frequent collaborators Sledgren and Cardo have cooked up beat in synth heaven for all the would-be rappers in need of something hot to rhyme over (although admittedly it is not available for free download).
Out of nowhere, King Louie decided to surprise fans tonight and release the third installment in his Drilluminati mixtape series. Dubbed God Of Drill, the project contains 16 tracks and features from PartyNextDoor, Fetty Wap, Dreezy, and more.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
OG Maco is a really interesting, rising star in the rap scene. His music video "U Guessed It" garnered 21 million plays on YouTube since it was uploaded five months ago, and he has been on everyone's mind ever since.
Dusty McFly returns today to drop his new mixtape Evergreen. Featuring guest appearances from Peej, Sino, Icewear Vezzo, Scotty ATL, Louis Gold, Jon Connor, Kirko Bangz, Maejor Ali and Kap G, the tape is comprised of 15 new tracks.
Curren$y has been steadily delivering new material since he dropped his pivotal Pilot Talk album in 2010. The yacht rock haze of that project has colored almost all of his material since, making him somewhat of an auteur of sepia-toned smoke jams.
Chevy Woods Talks On Cardo Leaving Taylor Gang & Shares His Thoughts On The BET Cyphers Oct 24, 2013 at 12:05pm
Chevy Woods is finally ready to let fans hear Gangland 2 today. We last spoke to the Taylor Gang rapper about the project while he was on The Under Influence tour, and now he's embarked on another drug-themed tour, with The Smokers Club tour.
Quotable Lyrics"Sipping on patron nigga My bitch bad to the bone nigga She fucked up, I'm fucked up She like how we gon' get home nigga I can't smoke that strong nigga Swear that's word to my PO That lil chick to expensive for you Ill take her back like
Taylor Gang is having a big year. With Juicy J making the biggest debut of his career, and Ty Dolla $ign quickly generating hype, things are only moving forward for Wiz's imprint.
Quotable Lyrics"Sunday night ridin', got my bitch drivin' I'm passengers side, and something look like it's flying Audio dope, on the stove like the frying pan Haters they be eyeing 'em We don't pay no mind to them Designers send me looks You gonna have
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney4,517 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 3,000 Views35 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"2,439 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings21,741 Views78 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 62,603 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album7,769 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"5,584 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour2,725 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,033 Views4 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up22,489 Views90 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors12,405 Views38 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video10,598 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,581 Views22 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend8,484 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label24,275 Views79 Comments