fR€$H, SHORT DaWG, Drank Sinatra, elvisfReShley-- the Houston rapper may not be decisive on a name, but he's definitely consistent in breezy, lean-induced rap he's been perfecting over the years.
Celebrate Independence Day with Short Dawg's Drank Sinatra & The Scripts.
Need a beat? Producers and frequent collaborators Sledgren and Cardo have cooked up beat in synth heaven for all the would-be rappers in need of something hot to rhyme over (although admittedly it is not available for free download).
Out of nowhere, King Louie decided to surprise fans tonight and release the third installment in his Drilluminati mixtape series. Dubbed God Of Drill, the project contains 16 tracks and features from PartyNextDoor, Fetty Wap, Dreezy, and more.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
OG Maco is a really interesting, rising star in the rap scene. His music video "U Guessed It" garnered 21 million plays on YouTube since it was uploaded five months ago, and he has been on everyone's mind ever since.
Dusty McFly returns today to drop his new mixtape Evergreen. Featuring guest appearances from Peej, Sino, Icewear Vezzo, Scotty ATL, Louis Gold, Jon Connor, Kirko Bangz, Maejor Ali and Kap G, the tape is comprised of 15 new tracks.
Curren$y has been steadily delivering new material since he dropped his pivotal Pilot Talk album in 2010. The yacht rock haze of that project has colored almost all of his material since, making him somewhat of an auteur of sepia-toned smoke jams.
Chevy Woods Talks On Cardo Leaving Taylor Gang & Shares His Thoughts On The BET Cyphers Oct 24, 2013 at 12:05pm
Chevy Woods is finally ready to let fans hear Gangland 2 today. We last spoke to the Taylor Gang rapper about the project while he was on The Under Influence tour, and now he's embarked on another drug-themed tour, with The Smokers Club tour.
Quotable Lyrics"Sipping on patron nigga My bitch bad to the bone nigga She fucked up, I'm fucked up She like how we gon' get home nigga I can't smoke that strong nigga Swear that's word to my PO That lil chick to expensive for you Ill take her back like
Taylor Gang is having a big year. With Juicy J making the biggest debut of his career, and Ty Dolla $ign quickly generating hype, things are only moving forward for Wiz's imprint.
Quotable Lyrics"Sunday night ridin', got my bitch drivin' I'm passengers side, and something look like it's flying Audio dope, on the stove like the frying pan Haters they be eyeing 'em We don't pay no mind to them Designers send me looks You gonna have
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist1,986 Views5 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art5,008 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter18,790 Views38 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album18,605 Views44 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"23,662 Views100 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings9,101 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,108 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,044 Views30 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon28,230 Views94 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"18,531 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"22,261 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th15,752 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,854 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show11,895 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,441 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video16,869 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video7,049 Views