Lil Uzi Vert recently got a co-sign from trendsetter 40 Oz Van, so you know it's real. 40 Oz listed the rapper as one of the many underground artists he's listening to at the moment.
fR€$H, SHORT DaWG, Drank Sinatra, elvisfReShley-- the Houston rapper may not be decisive on a name, but he's definitely consistent in breezy, lean-induced rap he's been perfecting over the years.
Celebrate Independence Day with Short Dawg's Drank Sinatra & The Scripts.
Need a beat? Producers and frequent collaborators Sledgren and Cardo have cooked up beat in synth heaven for all the would-be rappers in need of something hot to rhyme over (although admittedly it is not available for free download).
Out of nowhere, King Louie decided to surprise fans tonight and release the third installment in his Drilluminati mixtape series. Dubbed God Of Drill, the project contains 16 tracks and features from PartyNextDoor, Fetty Wap, Dreezy, and more.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
OG Maco is a really interesting, rising star in the rap scene. His music video "U Guessed It" garnered 21 million plays on YouTube since it was uploaded five months ago, and he has been on everyone's mind ever since.
Dusty McFly returns today to drop his new mixtape Evergreen. Featuring guest appearances from Peej, Sino, Icewear Vezzo, Scotty ATL, Louis Gold, Jon Connor, Kirko Bangz, Maejor Ali and Kap G, the tape is comprised of 15 new tracks.
Curren$y has been steadily delivering new material since he dropped his pivotal Pilot Talk album in 2010. The yacht rock haze of that project has colored almost all of his material since, making him somewhat of an auteur of sepia-toned smoke jams.
Chevy Woods Talks On Cardo Leaving Taylor Gang & Shares His Thoughts On The BET Cyphers Oct 24, 2013 at 12:05pm
Chevy Woods is finally ready to let fans hear Gangland 2 today. We last spoke to the Taylor Gang rapper about the project while he was on The Under Influence tour, and now he's embarked on another drug-themed tour, with The Smokers Club tour.
Quotable Lyrics"Sipping on patron nigga My bitch bad to the bone nigga She fucked up, I'm fucked up She like how we gon' get home nigga I can't smoke that strong nigga Swear that's word to my PO That lil chick to expensive for you Ill take her back like
Taylor Gang is having a big year. With Juicy J making the biggest debut of his career, and Ty Dolla $ign quickly generating hype, things are only moving forward for Wiz's imprint.
Quotable Lyrics"Sunday night ridin', got my bitch drivin' I'm passengers side, and something look like it's flying Audio dope, on the stove like the frying pan Haters they be eyeing 'em We don't pay no mind to them Designers send me looks You gonna have
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,747 Views20 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,204 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,693 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,379 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,451 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,308 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne36,852 Views171 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,739 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,741 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,772 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World22,480 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,335 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,907 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.131,306 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"41,159 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,086 Views