Lil Uzi Vert recently got a co-sign from trendsetter 40 Oz Van, so you know it's real. 40 Oz listed the rapper as one of the many underground artists he's listening to at the moment.
fR€$H, SHORT DaWG, Drank Sinatra, elvisfReShley-- the Houston rapper may not be decisive on a name, but he's definitely consistent in breezy, lean-induced rap he's been perfecting over the years.
Celebrate Independence Day with Short Dawg's Drank Sinatra & The Scripts.
Need a beat? Producers and frequent collaborators Sledgren and Cardo have cooked up beat in synth heaven for all the would-be rappers in need of something hot to rhyme over (although admittedly it is not available for free download).
Out of nowhere, King Louie decided to surprise fans tonight and release the third installment in his Drilluminati mixtape series. Dubbed God Of Drill, the project contains 16 tracks and features from PartyNextDoor, Fetty Wap, Dreezy, and more.
Don Cannon just sent us a new instrumental for all you rising artists on the site fiending beats.
OG Maco is a really interesting, rising star in the rap scene. His music video "U Guessed It" garnered 21 million plays on YouTube since it was uploaded five months ago, and he has been on everyone's mind ever since.
Dusty McFly returns today to drop his new mixtape Evergreen. Featuring guest appearances from Peej, Sino, Icewear Vezzo, Scotty ATL, Louis Gold, Jon Connor, Kirko Bangz, Maejor Ali and Kap G, the tape is comprised of 15 new tracks.
Curren$y has been steadily delivering new material since he dropped his pivotal Pilot Talk album in 2010. The yacht rock haze of that project has colored almost all of his material since, making him somewhat of an auteur of sepia-toned smoke jams.
Chevy Woods Talks On Cardo Leaving Taylor Gang & Shares His Thoughts On The BET Cyphers Oct 24, 2013 at 12:05pm
Chevy Woods is finally ready to let fans hear Gangland 2 today. We last spoke to the Taylor Gang rapper about the project while he was on The Under Influence tour, and now he's embarked on another drug-themed tour, with The Smokers Club tour.
Quotable Lyrics"Sipping on patron nigga My bitch bad to the bone nigga She fucked up, I'm fucked up She like how we gon' get home nigga I can't smoke that strong nigga Swear that's word to my PO That lil chick to expensive for you Ill take her back like
Taylor Gang is having a big year. With Juicy J making the biggest debut of his career, and Ty Dolla $ign quickly generating hype, things are only moving forward for Wiz's imprint.
Quotable Lyrics"Sunday night ridin', got my bitch drivin' I'm passengers side, and something look like it's flying Audio dope, on the stove like the frying pan Haters they be eyeing 'em We don't pay no mind to them Designers send me looks You gonna have
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"6,656 Views44 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival3,795 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport6,828 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See16,669 Views119 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,621 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum19,288 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?11,674 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby20,778 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus19,535 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,535 Views35 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works527 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,450 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,760 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,684 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,216 Views0 Comments