Sad news today from Toronto. Mississauga rapper Redway has been reported dead after a single-vehicle car crash occurred near the city's Pearson International Airport this morning.
1990s rapper, MC Supreme, was killed in a car crash this past weekend in Malibu. Supreme, real name Dewayne Coleman, was 47-years old.
Lazyie Bone had a pretty crazy experience over the weekend, which, thanks to social media he was able to share with all his fans on Facebook.
Tracy Morgan is reportedly in critical condition following a six car pileup on the New Jersey Turnpike Saturday. The actor and comedian was on board a limousine bus just hours after doing a stand-up gig in Delaware when the accident occurred.
Fabolous had a bad start to his day this morning, revealing on Instagram that he was involved in car accident in Queens, New York. The rapper luckily walked away unharmed, something which he stated he was grateful for, although he was obviously shook up.
This isn't the first time we've heard of T.I. coming to the rescue. In 2010, the rapper made headlines when he managed to talk a suicide jumper off the ledge of the building.
Drunk Driver At SXSW Kills Two, Leaves Many More Injured & In Critical Condition Mar 13, 2014 at 11:35am
We have some really unfortunate news to report on today, concerning the on-going music conference/festival out in Austin, Texas, South By Southwest.
Jhene Aiko Hospitalized After Car Accident [Update: Jhene Released From Hospital] Aug 27, 2013 at 01:11am
Frequent TDE collaborator, Jhene Aiko, is currently resting in a hospital bed after being involved in a bad car accident.
Chris Brown Hit-And-Run Victim Wants Charges Dropped [Update: Brown's Probation Revoked] Jul 15, 2013 at 06:50pm
Chris Brown was in a fender bender last month, in which he rear-ended a Mercedes in L.A. Despite Brown's claims that he no damage to the vehicle, and properly exchanged information with the driver, the case escalated to a Hit-and-run charge.
Chris Brown's Fender Bender Is Being Investigated By LAPD [Update: Brown Charged With Criminal Hit-And-Run, Responds On Twitter] Jun 25, 2013 at 02:40pm
Chris Brown really can't catch a break. Every other day the r'n'b singer seems to be in the news for law-related problems, or girl-related problems.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal7,422 Views43 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"3,854 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"14,725 Views69 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,285 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date35,704 Views181 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,313 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,598 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,073 Views16 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness8,818 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,436 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party8,729 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,597 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,190 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,318 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,256 Views14 Comments