Sad news today from Toronto. Mississauga rapper Redway has been reported dead after a single-vehicle car crash occurred near the city's Pearson International Airport this morning.
1990s rapper, MC Supreme, was killed in a car crash this past weekend in Malibu. Supreme, real name Dewayne Coleman, was 47-years old.
Lazyie Bone had a pretty crazy experience over the weekend, which, thanks to social media he was able to share with all his fans on Facebook.
Tracy Morgan is reportedly in critical condition following a six car pileup on the New Jersey Turnpike Saturday. The actor and comedian was on board a limousine bus just hours after doing a stand-up gig in Delaware when the accident occurred.
Fabolous had a bad start to his day this morning, revealing on Instagram that he was involved in car accident in Queens, New York. The rapper luckily walked away unharmed, something which he stated he was grateful for, although he was obviously shook up.
This isn't the first time we've heard of T.I. coming to the rescue. In 2010, the rapper made headlines when he managed to talk a suicide jumper off the ledge of the building.
Drunk Driver At SXSW Kills Two, Leaves Many More Injured & In Critical Condition Mar 13, 2014 at 11:35am
We have some really unfortunate news to report on today, concerning the on-going music conference/festival out in Austin, Texas, South By Southwest.
Jhene Aiko Hospitalized After Car Accident [Update: Jhene Released From Hospital] Aug 27, 2013 at 01:11am
Frequent TDE collaborator, Jhene Aiko, is currently resting in a hospital bed after being involved in a bad car accident.
Chris Brown Hit-And-Run Victim Wants Charges Dropped [Update: Brown's Probation Revoked] Jul 15, 2013 at 06:50pm
Chris Brown was in a fender bender last month, in which he rear-ended a Mercedes in L.A. Despite Brown's claims that he no damage to the vehicle, and properly exchanged information with the driver, the case escalated to a Hit-and-run charge.
Chris Brown's Fender Bender Is Being Investigated By LAPD [Update: Brown Charged With Criminal Hit-And-Run, Responds On Twitter] Jun 25, 2013 at 02:40pm
Chris Brown really can't catch a break. Every other day the r'n'b singer seems to be in the news for law-related problems, or girl-related problems.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"21,485 Views113 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss20,506 Views41 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 22,649 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal70,064 Views181 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release6,371 Views70 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 8,803 Views61 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,865 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20158,047 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter6,460 Views23 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,777 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,044 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets11,848 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight14,065 Views40 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release10,547 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,287 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video1 View
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting2,799 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary764 Views