Sad news today from Toronto. Mississauga rapper Redway has been reported dead after a single-vehicle car crash occurred near the city's Pearson International Airport this morning.
1990s rapper, MC Supreme, was killed in a car crash this past weekend in Malibu. Supreme, real name Dewayne Coleman, was 47-years old.
Lazyie Bone had a pretty crazy experience over the weekend, which, thanks to social media he was able to share with all his fans on Facebook.
Tracy Morgan is reportedly in critical condition following a six car pileup on the New Jersey Turnpike Saturday. The actor and comedian was on board a limousine bus just hours after doing a stand-up gig in Delaware when the accident occurred.
Fabolous had a bad start to his day this morning, revealing on Instagram that he was involved in car accident in Queens, New York. The rapper luckily walked away unharmed, something which he stated he was grateful for, although he was obviously shook up.
This isn't the first time we've heard of T.I. coming to the rescue. In 2010, the rapper made headlines when he managed to talk a suicide jumper off the ledge of the building.
Drunk Driver At SXSW Kills Two, Leaves Many More Injured & In Critical Condition Mar 13, 2014 at 11:35am
We have some really unfortunate news to report on today, concerning the on-going music conference/festival out in Austin, Texas, South By Southwest.
Jhene Aiko Hospitalized After Car Accident [Update: Jhene Released From Hospital] Aug 27, 2013 at 01:11am
Frequent TDE collaborator, Jhene Aiko, is currently resting in a hospital bed after being involved in a bad car accident.
Chris Brown Hit-And-Run Victim Wants Charges Dropped [Update: Brown's Probation Revoked] Jul 15, 2013 at 06:50pm
Chris Brown was in a fender bender last month, in which he rear-ended a Mercedes in L.A. Despite Brown's claims that he no damage to the vehicle, and properly exchanged information with the driver, the case escalated to a Hit-and-run charge.
Chris Brown's Fender Bender Is Being Investigated By LAPD [Update: Brown Charged With Criminal Hit-And-Run, Responds On Twitter] Jun 25, 2013 at 02:40pm
Chris Brown really can't catch a break. Every other day the r'n'b singer seems to be in the news for law-related problems, or girl-related problems.
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More755 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled4,470 Views22 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President2,511 Views33 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date1,722 Views10 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards1,880 Views31 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert724 Views8 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine1,877 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?3,548 Views24 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies9,146 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"15,324 Views107 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3,695 Views43 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape6,873 Views21 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,715 Views37 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album28,312 Views119 Comments
You may also like...
- Run The Jewels "Get It" Video167 Views