After leaving Def Jam in 2014 and signing a distribution deal with Capitol Records for his new Contra-Paris label, The-Dream announced today that he's pushing back the release of Crown Jewel and terminating his partnership with Capitol Records.
After The-Dream announced a few months back that he was leaving Def Jam recordings to bring his signature brand of R&B elsewhere, rumors began circulating that the hit-maker would be relocating to frequent collaborator Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint.
50 Cent Leaves Interscope, Signs With Caroline/Capitol/UMG & Announces "Animal Ambition" Release Date Feb 20, 2014 at 10:12am
50 Cent has struggled in recent years to release new music and to stick to release dates for his oft-delayed Street King Immortal as well as the more recently-announced album Animal Ambition.
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era437 Views7 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 1,196 Views16 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack3,552 Views11 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company2,429 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once2,744 Views12 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More3,403 Views6 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date2,431 Views19 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?19,303 Views40 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview65,792 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,058 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"62,717 Views164 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"82,423 Views343 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,269 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,937 Views31 Comments