In honor of Capital Steez' passing, his Pro Era camp decided to release the official msuic video for "47 Piiirates" featuring Dirty Sanchez and produced by Joey Bada$$.
The Pro Era crew celebrate Valentine's Day by releasing an unseen visual from their lost member Capital STEEZ.Let us know what you think, folks. Did y'all catch Capital STEEZ's latest visual for Capital STEEZ "Apex" Video?
BarrelhouseBKLYN Presents some unreleased footage of Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era associates, including the late Capital STEEZ do an impromptu freestyle in December 2011, before "1999" dropped.How's the chemistry between and Capital STEEZ, CJ Fly?
A final freestyle from Jamal Everald Dewar, AKA Captain STEEZ, at Ethik Clothing Company in NYC, featuring fellow Brooklyn emcees Dirty Sanchez and Wati Heru. May he rest in peace.Did you enjoy Wati Heru, Dirty Sanchez's contributions to this video?
DyMe-A-DuZiN is proving why he is one New York City rapper to watch out for. With singles like "Swank Sinatra", Duzin goes in.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments