A few months back it was reported that Rihanna would be the face of the new Dior campaign, becoming the first woman of color to do so. Today, we see the first images from the print campaign, which should be rolling out soon.
Give Standing On The Sun [CDQ] a spin - it's a new offering from Beyonce. It was dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Beyonce's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Standing On The Sun [CDQ].
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women13,107 Views32 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay4,818 Views24 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco16,945 Views35 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,402 Views19 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,999 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend11,560 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,881 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2315,805 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,357 Views15 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,642 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs134,950 Views204 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,029 Views46 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,871 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,756 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape34,262 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video818 Views