A few months back it was reported that Rihanna would be the face of the new Dior campaign, becoming the first woman of color to do so. Today, we see the first images from the print campaign, which should be rolling out soon.
Give Standing On The Sun [CDQ] a spin - it's a new offering from Beyonce. It was dropped on Thursday, June 27th, 2013. Beyonce's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Standing On The Sun [CDQ].
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay378 Views1 Comment
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco6,917 Views16 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,022 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,391 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend10,786 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,713 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2315,086 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,986 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,448 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs129,380 Views203 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,883 Views45 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,801 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,514 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,622 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,662 Views0 Comments
You may also like...