The second installment of "Camp James", Trinidad Jame$ sneaker show, includes a glimpse of the Laney 1, the Oreo 5, and the Infrared 3Lab5. Jame$ also discusses his pursuit of the Doernbecher Air Jordan 4, and his love of the Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka.
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era437 Views7 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 822 Views13 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack3,310 Views11 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company2,321 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once2,588 Views12 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More3,266 Views6 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date2,340 Views19 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?19,175 Views40 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview65,589 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,026 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"62,596 Views164 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"82,285 Views342 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,269 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,900 Views31 Comments
You may also like...