The second installment of "Camp James", Trinidad Jame$ sneaker show, includes a glimpse of the Laney 1, the Oreo 5, and the Infrared 3Lab5. Jame$ also discusses his pursuit of the Doernbecher Air Jordan 4, and his love of the Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka.
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion9,200 Views41 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"10,068 Views83 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 22,009 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"12,852 Views51 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL13,593 Views69 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram10,890 Views19 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj11,426 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip4,833 Views20 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"2,675 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex10,794 Views64 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,611 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM884,179 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members4,019 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"4,664 Views26 Comments
You may also like...