Yesterday, we learned that Kanye West would be making an appearance in the upcoming sequel to one of Ben Stiller's best-loved movies: "Zoolander." It won't be the first time Mr.
It looks like "Anchorman 2" isn’t the only sequel that Kanye West is getting himself involved with. According to reports, Yeezy will be appearing in the long-awaited "Zoolander 2" movie as well.
Last year, Drake made his film debut when he had a cameo in "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues" alongside Kanye West and many more, and now it looks like he might be popping up in another big-ticket sequel.
The madhat behind the whole "Boondocks" creation, Aaron McGruder may not be involved in the latest season of the smart, but incredibly crass, animated Adult Swim show, however Weezy F will be.
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today1,799 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj32,826 Views153 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal96,797 Views592 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"65,707 Views139 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"53,657 Views74 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,828 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,588 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"39,376 Views162 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,990 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,659 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,976 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,165 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,654 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,523 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music11,045 Views30 Comments
You may also like...