Krizzle's introspective record "Soul Food" featuring singer Raphael Saadiq receives a visual treatment today. The music video for the soulful records shows a family in good spirits, having dinner together and generally being happy, while K.R.I.T.
After selling 42,000 copies of Cadillactica in its first week, Big K.R.I.T. continues rolling out a "making of" documentary for the project.
Late last week, we heard that Big K.R.I.T.'s newly-released album Cadillactica was on pace to sell 35,000 to 40,000 copies in its first week, which isn't bad in 2014.
A weird thing happens when an artist gets signed to a major label. It seems, no matter how talented they are, no matter how much their fans are willing to support, debut albums almost always come up short. There have been exceptions, of course.
After releasing Cadillactica this week, Big K.R.I.T. set out on his "Pay Attention" tour, which brought him to Montreal and Toronto this week. Krizzle has now chronicled some of the tour's happenings part one of a tour-long documentary.
Big K.R.I.T.'s new album Cadillactica hit shelves on November 10th, and three days removed from the album's release we have the expected first week sales for the album.
Big Krizzle is currently promoting his new album, Cadillactica, which hit the web and stores on Monday. The Southern spitta made his way to New York and visited The Breakfast Club for an interview this morning.
We were lucky enough to receive an official album stream of Big K.R.I.T.'s new album Cadillactica prior to the album's release yesterday, and today Krizzle keeps things coming with an official music video for his album's title track.
NPR has slowly but surely become a go-to destination for some of the dopest hip-hop around, but they really outdid themselves this time.
Big K.R.I.T. kicks off our weekend with a new record off his upcoming album Cadillactica. While we know T.I. as the self-appointed King of the South, Krizzle is coming for that title on his latest leak. Do you think K.R.I.T. is the new Kang of the South?
As we steadily approach the release date for Big K.R.I.T.'s new effort, Cadillactica, the Southern MC has been kicking up the promo a notch, and to help with that, he's delivering vlogs showcasing the making of Cadillactica.
Earlier today, Big K.R.i.T. granted us streaming privileges for the title track from his upcoming album Cadillactica, and it seems like he was feeling especially generous today, as he's also just dropped a video for another album cut.
Mississippi's self-proclaimed "King Remembered In Time" chops it up with HNHH for an exclusive interview about his new headlining tour and his new album Cadillactica.
Big K.R.I.T. Reveals "Cadillactica" Tracklist [Update: Features & Artwork Revealed] Oct 2, 2014 at 04:19pm
Big K.R.I.T finally locked in a release date for his upcoming album, Cadillactica, last week. Following up his mixtape See Me On Top Vol. 4, the rapper took to Twitter to announce that fans can expect the album's impact on November 11th.
Until now, Big K.R.I.T. has been pretty cryptic about the exact release date for his upcoming album, Cadillactica.
Big K.R.I.T.'s fans have been waiting on the Mississippi rappers's upcoming album, Cadillactica, for a long time without any release date, info on collaborators, or really any clues at all, but today they get something that at least lets them know that the al
Big K.R.I.T. is gearing up for Cadillactica, and announced a string of new tour dates today for his "Pay Attention" tour. This takes the same name as Krizzle's recent single "Pay Attention" with Rico Love.
Big K.R.I.T. Reveals That "Cadillactica" Will Have Beats From Jim Jonsin, DJ Dahi And Terrace Martin Jul 5, 2014 at 04:19pm
Big K.R.I.T. recently rocked the crowd at Seattle radio station KUBE 93's Summer Jam, but before doing so, he sat down with the station's DJ Hyphen to chop it up about his upcoming album, Cadillactica. Somewhat surprisingly, K.R.I.T.
Big K.R.I.T. Ushers In The Week Of K.R.I.T. And Looks Forward To "Cadillactica" Mar 2, 2014 at 04:13pm
Big K.R.I.T. is back and the Week of K.R.I.T. is upon us. That means starting Monday (tomorrow) K.R.I.T. will be releasing a new piece of content daily, for seven consecutive days.
While Big K.R.I.T. has been in the studio working on his sophomore album for quite some time, he's finally revealed the title of the project. The Mississippi rapper's follow-up to 2012's Live From The Underground will be called Cadillactica.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism1,077 Views6 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same8,217 Views25 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)1,583 Views2 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song6,841 Views32 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed1,885 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour8,503 Views48 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter6,492 Views39 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's14,914 Views40 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,140 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal8,604 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,045 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,252 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug13,489 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,956 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff12,481 Views111 Comments
You may also like...