Snoop Dogg has been one of rap's most prominent stoners for decades, and now that weed is finally starting to be legalized in select states, the OG smoker is deciding to put some money into the industry.D-O double G will be investing in a service called Eaze,
Tyler, The Creator has found success in rap, production, design, and festival organizing, but he's about to bring the Odd Future brand to unexplored territory-- the app game.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
Jay Z is making moves in the streaming game, acquiring Aspiro, a company which hosted two European music streaming companies-- TIDAL and WiMP --for a cool $56 million earlier this year.
Streaming seems to be the future of music distribution, and those looking to make a penny are investing now.
Jay Z is about to throw his hat in to the music streaming service ring. The music mogul will likely compete with services like Beats Music, Google Play and Spotify after making a bid on the Scandinavian company Aspiro, which owns the streaming service WiMP.
Nipsey Hussle Reportedly Sold 60 Copies Of His $1000 Mixtape, "Mailbox Money" Jan 24, 2015 at 04:18pm
Nipsey Hussle, we have to hand it to you, you're a marketing genius. After the L.A.
T.I., ever the business man, is looking to start a new venture this year. The rapper and Atlanta native will be keeping his talents in the south as he plans to open up an upscale restaurant in downtown ATL.
50 Cent's SMS Audio On The Verge Of New Partnership [Update: SMS Audio Reportedly Partners With Intel] Aug 15, 2014 at 12:46am
50 Cent is a proven business man, but his SMS Audio venture has not been able to compete with bigger headphone brands like Dr. Dre's Beats.
Dr. Dre has proved that headphones are a more-than-worthy investment, and others in the industry have taken notice. 50 Cent has pursued a partnership with SMS Audio, and now DJ Khaled has announced a new line of cans.
Dame Dash continues to flourish outside of the hip-hopsphere, after opening his own gallery Dusko Poppington last year, this year's he got another new venture on his plate, setting his sights on the restaurant business.
Jay Z and John Meneilly have worked closely for over a decade,with Meneilly serving as something of a manager for the rapper, though Jay was apparently always reluctant to refer to him as such.
Diddy Reportedly Partners With High-End Tequila Brand [Update: It's Official] Jan 8, 2014 at 01:48pm
Diddy has turned Ciroc vodka into a well-known and well-liked brand, one that is also synonymous with rappers around the world. Now that Ciroc is a $100 million franchise, Diddy is looking for the next big thing-- which is apparently tequila.
As YMCMB continue to expand their business, choosing to sign artists who not only represent hip-hop but other genres as well, it looks like they want to step outside of the music industry all together.
Pusha T discusses the importance of speaking truthfully as part of Noisey's new "Stand For Something" series. Peep Pusha T Discusses The Importance Of Speaking Truthfully, the latest visual from Pusha T. It dropped on Thursday, November 14th, 2013.
This weekend, HHS1987 caught up with Meek Mill for an interview during the Dreamchasers Sports & Entertainment Summit in Philadelphia, which was organized in partnership with Monster Energy Drink.
HHS1987 caught up with Meek Mill for an interview during the Dreamchasers Sports & Entertainment Summit in Philadelphia. Can you dig it? Check out the latest video from Meek Mill, Meek Mill "Performs "Lil Nigga Snupe" Live @ Starfest" Video.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,053 Views19 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO20,357 Views59 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,303 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,195 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork10,688 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,588 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,290 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,385 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,567 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,081 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,272 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,344 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,376 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,673 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,258 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all107 Views