Chris Brown has been making some bizarre headlines lately. After getting a pair of huge tattoos on the back of his head earlier this week, he revealed in a segment with US Weekly that he owns 14 Burger Kings.
Call it the romantic in us, but it seems an odd gesture to buy up 10 european Burger King franchises for a wedding present. But that's just what Kanye did, according to Gawker, when he snatched up some BK branches in Italy, France, and the UK.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"14,045 Views157 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?21,548 Views128 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"7,703 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,836 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,383 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group17,710 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist24,633 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,258 Views16 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,411 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,426 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,735 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,170 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,363 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,338 Views26 Comments