Chris Brown has been making some bizarre headlines lately. After getting a pair of huge tattoos on the back of his head earlier this week, he revealed in a segment with US Weekly that he owns 14 Burger Kings.
Call it the romantic in us, but it seems an odd gesture to buy up 10 european Burger King franchises for a wedding present. But that's just what Kanye did, according to Gawker, when he snatched up some BK branches in Italy, France, and the UK.
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke176 Views5 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"14,173 Views127 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support14,308 Views106 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists32,512 Views170 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company26,219 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"20,247 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac14,330 Views82 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work39,157 Views106 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,981 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,436 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,489 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,754 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,233 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views25,359 Views150 Comments