Waka Flocka has a couple of projects in the works, but the most eagerly anticipated has to be his upcoming sequel to Flockaveli. It looks as if the release date may be approaching, as Flocka has revealed some new tour dates in support of the project.
Waka Flocka and Gucci Mane have had their differences in the past, though they seemed to always reconcile in the end. This time however, it seems as if the Brick Squad partnership is officially over.
Gucci Mane Suing Waka Flocka & His Mother [Update: Waka's Mom Says Gucci Needs Dr. Phil] Nov 20, 2013 at 04:12pm
Though Gucci Mane has made plans to enter rehab and get his life back on track, it seems his conflict with Waka Flocka is far from over.
Waka Flocka's performances are generally rowdy, but ultimately positive experiences, so it comes as a surprise the BSM rapper's show in Santa Ana, CA last night led to a seemingly random act of violence.
Gucci Mane recently revealed that a Brick Squad compilation album is on the way, and it will indeed feature Waka Flocka, who in recent months has been beefing with Gucci.
While Wyclef Jean was a very prominent artist in the 90s, his presence in hip hop has been rather small as of late. The former Fugee has announced his comeback mixtape, April Showers, and hopes to reach a new generation of fans with his upcoming project.
Imagine a middle school student walking into his or her classroom and being surprised to see one of the most popular Southern rappers there.That's exactly happened when students were greeted by rapper Gucci Mane who took some time out of his busy schedule tod
Lil Boosie has been behind bars for quite some time now. Despite beating his murder charge, the Baton Rouge rapper landed himself an eight year bid for smuggling drugs into two different prisons, all while awaiting his original sentencing.
Last week Waka Flocka dropped his latest mixtape Salute Me Or Shoot Me Vol. 4: Banned From America, and HNHH was on hand for the exclusive listening party at Patchwerk Studio in Atlanta. While talking to Waka, we asked him about what he’ll do when
For starters it needs to be stated that DJ Holiday is one of the greatest mixtape DJ’s out there. With Classic’s like French Montana’s Mister 16: Casino Life, and Gucci Mane’s Writings on the Wall 2, he
Trappin’ ain’t dead, but its king is still a subject to debate. Founded at the turn of the 21st century, ATL’s lyrical dope game has been led by the likes of Young Jeezy, T.I., and Shawty Lo. However, the authority of these monarchs is now questionable.
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More256 Views4 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date691 Views7 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?16,613 Views38 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview62,332 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,484 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"60,162 Views162 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"80,127 Views338 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,974 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,212 Views30 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,348 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction17,590 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week10,471 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 77,372 Views109 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night55,266 Views94 Comments