R. Kelly's big brother, Bruce Kelly, has filed documents with the state labor board (in the State of Illinois) after working for the famous singer for three months, and not seeing a dime.
Waka Flocka is not necessarily known for his vulnerability, but our heart has gone out to him since his brother's all-too-recent passing, last December. When he sat down with WKYS, he spoke about how his life is different now, saying:
J.R. Smith Threatens Brandon Jennings On Twitter After He Trashed His Brother Nov 14, 2013 at 10:49am
Yesterday a report came out that J.R. Smith's brother, Louisville alum Chris Smith, was costing the team $2.1 million as his salary was taxed at 3.25 times the amount because of the Knicks being grossly over the salary cap.
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival1,951 Views10 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition3,089 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,214 Views8 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye14,869 Views72 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far12,193 Views103 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay18,061 Views115 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,495 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"22,413 Views141 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,919 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,199 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,034 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,628 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"30,397 Views178 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,323 Views120 Comments
You may also like...