R. Kelly's big brother, Bruce Kelly, has filed documents with the state labor board (in the State of Illinois) after working for the famous singer for three months, and not seeing a dime.
Waka Flocka is not necessarily known for his vulnerability, but our heart has gone out to him since his brother's all-too-recent passing, last December. When he sat down with WKYS, he spoke about how his life is different now, saying:
J.R. Smith Threatens Brandon Jennings On Twitter After He Trashed His Brother Nov 14, 2013 at 10:49am
Yesterday a report came out that J.R. Smith's brother, Louisville alum Chris Smith, was costing the team $2.1 million as his salary was taxed at 3.25 times the amount because of the Knicks being grossly over the salary cap.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)187 Views4 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"2,674 Views8 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest20,945 Views26 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days9,065 Views50 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest16,871 Views64 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,798 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,326 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,645 Views80 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,996 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date56,260 Views211 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,504 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,674 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,453 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,350 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- Kevin Gates Kicks Female Fan In The Chest3,764 Views
- Tory Lanez Freestyles For Tim Westwood5,043 Views