R. Kelly's big brother, Bruce Kelly, has filed documents with the state labor board (in the State of Illinois) after working for the famous singer for three months, and not seeing a dime.
Waka Flocka is not necessarily known for his vulnerability, but our heart has gone out to him since his brother's all-too-recent passing, last December. When he sat down with WKYS, he spoke about how his life is different now, saying:
J.R. Smith Threatens Brandon Jennings On Twitter After He Trashed His Brother Nov 14, 2013 at 10:49am
Yesterday a report came out that J.R. Smith's brother, Louisville alum Chris Smith, was costing the team $2.1 million as his salary was taxed at 3.25 times the amount because of the Knicks being grossly over the salary cap.
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"949 Views11 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama1,527 Views16 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title6,481 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist3,793 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More11,018 Views35 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 417,690 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201632,097 Views148 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,593 Views59 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,884 Views183 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,827 Views188 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,911 Views34 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,138 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews22,830 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 61,399 Views296 Comments
You may also like...