When we first heard Wati Heru's "BKWYA" (taken from his and Kashaka's dope Dystopia FM project) this year, we almost forgot that we'd heard him before, on a few cuts from Dyme-A-Duzin's 2014 tape, Hip-Hope.
Last year, Brooklyn rapper Ra Diggs was found guilty on 21 charges that included the murder of three people and multiple counts of drug trafficking, and today he was handed a whopping sentence for his actions.
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th15 Views0 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show2,143 Views8 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks2,432 Views1 Comment
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday3,951 Views21 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month5,073 Views34 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show11,928 Views27 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today4,952 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj51,611 Views218 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal127,352 Views761 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"72,819 Views144 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"60,610 Views82 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,066 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,827 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"45,615 Views166 Comments