A new project from Lakewood, California's Jetpack Jones, soudntracked entirely by New York City producer Brock Berrgian. Guest appearances include James Joseph, iE z, Mann, Tone Oliver, Mack Chamberlain, Don Diestro, LanaaMak, Robby Ra$hu and Reem Riches.
Stream Next Level Chill Shit, the newest drop from Jetpack Jones. The cut was released on Friday, April 12th, 2013. Things are looking better for Jetpack Jones with each new release, which Next Level Chill Shit has proven yet again.
Give Best Intentions (Prod. By Brock Berrigan) a listen - it's a new offering from Jetpack Jones. It was dropped on Friday, November 29th, 2013. Jetpack Jones's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Best Intentions (Prod.
Stream Solar (Prod. By Brock Berrigan), the newest drop from Jetpack Jones which features James Joseph. The cut was released on Sunday, May 19th, 2013. Jetpack Jones continues to impress with each new leak, and Solar (Prod. By Brock Berrigan) is no exception.
"A Shade Of Love" is the first reveal from Jetpack Jones and New York City producer Brock Berrigan's upcoming joint project Shades Of Mary. Berrigan handled all of the production on Jetpack's previous release The Third Eye Initiative, which you can cop here.
"Under The Radar" is another choice cut from Jetpack Jones and New York City producer Brock Berrigan's new collaborative album Shades Of Mary, which you can now stream and/or download in our mixtape section. Light one and enjoy it.
Quotable Lyrics"Woke up to the smell of French toast In a house by the coast Wake and bake And then I float Into the kitchen Ain't a thing missin' Everything is hittin' With a beautiful woman I adore"
The Jetpack and Peace Life movements connect in this new visual from Jetpack Jones and Mann. The track'll be included on Jetpack's upcoming "3rd Eye Initiative" LP with producer Brock Berrigan. Directed by Jambalaya TV. Peep Jetpack Jones Feat.
"Stoner Hill" is the latest visual reveal from Jetpack Jones and Brock Berrigan's upcoming Shades Of Mary project, which is expected to drop on April 20th. This is Jetpack's first attempt at reggae, having been inspired by San Francisco's Dolores Park, which
A new visual accompaniment for Jetpack Jones and Brock Berrigan's collaborative project "The Third Eye Initiative", which is now available in our mixtape section. Go get it.
The latest visual from Lakewood, California representative Jetpack Jones, accompanying "You Got Soul", a new track produced by frequent collaborator Brock Berrigan. It samples Cyrus Esteban and Franky J's "Playaz Club" instrumental, and will be included on Je
"Blazin' Up With Mack Chamberlain" is the latest visual reveal from Jetpack Jones and producer Brock Berrigan's upcoming joint project Shades Of Mary, starring Cookie Monsters in the abstract. At only a minute in length, this is most likely an interlude.
"Justice For All" is an interlude from Jetpack Jones and producer Brock Berrigan's imminent Shades Of Mary project, which drops in less than a week, on Saturday, April 20th. Start rolling up now.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"10,140 Views66 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 411 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery3,565 Views21 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"3,318 Views17 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue6,027 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 10,737 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way13,569 Views75 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,709 Views41 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,554 Views21 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,737 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,829 Views31 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video5,210 Views21 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,728 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,814 Views18 Comments