About two weeks ago, it was reported that, after about a year of dating, Lil Wayne and Christina Milian had called it quits. Two days later, Milian released her first single, "Do It," a love song that featured none other than Lil Wayne.
The Instagram accounts of Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj strongly indicate that the rap power couple has split. Nothing is confirmed but it's not looking good for ol' Meek.
Well, Ariana Grande's dad didn't actually respond to Big Sean's "I give her that D" comment yesterday, but the couple still seems to have had their fair share of problems. Us Weekly reports that they've broken up.
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"137 Views1 Comment
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments3,938 Views66 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?3,527 Views20 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,085 Views15 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,324 Views21 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title10,056 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,007 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More12,412 Views37 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 418,780 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201633,500 Views153 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,975 Views61 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz21,698 Views184 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour24,572 Views190 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9711,236 Views33 Comments
You may also like...
- Dave East "Numb" Video443 Views
- Word On The Street: Amber Rose's SlutWalk2,205 Views
- Mac Miller "Clubhouse" Video1,736 Views