Hip-hop is a way of life. It's about much more than music. It's about fashion, style, and culture. If you call yourself a true hip-hop fan, you best be about that life. You have to know, not only what to listen to, but also what to watch.
Last night LeBron James and the Miami Heat visited Toronto to take on the Raptors, and LeBron was asked about a scandal going on in that city that involves the mayor of Toronto smoking crack.
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More10 Views0 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled3,208 Views18 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President1,995 Views26 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date1,439 Views7 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards1,625 Views24 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert646 Views8 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine1,704 Views10 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?3,394 Views22 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies8,363 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"14,783 Views105 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3,634 Views42 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape6,779 Views21 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,653 Views37 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album27,813 Views119 Comments