Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
The-Dream is prepping a two-part EP, Crown and Jewel, and was The Breakfast Club's latest guest this morning. The Radio Killa brought along his long-time partner Tricky Stewart to the show (although we don't get to hear from him).
Omarion's got a new album out, Sex Playlist, so he's doing a few interviews in support of his new release. After visiting Ebro in the Morning, Omarion also hit up The Breakfast Club to talk to Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy.
Master P paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while he was in NYC, and discussed his recent and long-awaited collaboration with Lil Wayne, "Power." He says that Mack Maine reached out to him about collabing with Weezy, which had been talked about for a long ti
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"1,883 Views8 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast1,160 Views1 Comment
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon2,258 Views7 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour2,992 Views14 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1131 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance10,759 Views64 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"10,216 Views143 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance10,389 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm14,402 Views150 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest838 Views4 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 9,379 Views26 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall3,923 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”29,667 Views146 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail33,732 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder25,463 Views71 Comments
You may also like...