Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
The-Dream is prepping a two-part EP, Crown and Jewel, and was The Breakfast Club's latest guest this morning. The Radio Killa brought along his long-time partner Tricky Stewart to the show (although we don't get to hear from him).
Omarion's got a new album out, Sex Playlist, so he's doing a few interviews in support of his new release. After visiting Ebro in the Morning, Omarion also hit up The Breakfast Club to talk to Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy.
Master P paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while he was in NYC, and discussed his recent and long-awaited collaboration with Lil Wayne, "Power." He says that Mack Maine reached out to him about collabing with Weezy, which had been talked about for a long ti
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample2,298 Views10 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show6,200 Views17 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."6,713 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record16,621 Views112 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz12,348 Views106 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers2,989 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."20,642 Views23 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,030 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"8,632 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,539 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,740 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,141 Views106 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 10,179 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,335 Views10 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"7,035 Views22 Comments
You may also like...