Migos just dropped their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, today, and of course, they made sure to stop by The Breakfast Club to promote it. Quavo and Takeoff came into the studio, and while Offset is still locked up, he joined the conversation on the phone.
Method Man paid a visit to 105.1's The Breakfast Club to discuss a variety of topics, including RZA's behind the scenes influence on the Wu-Tang Clan, his opinion of Kendrick Lamar, and being one of the only artists to have recorded with both Biggie and Tupac.
Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia1,181 Views12 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers6,262 Views46 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music6,232 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,844 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In30,790 Views140 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week3,940 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"19,685 Views94 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,181 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,887 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,710 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,441 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,589 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,390 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,873 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,939 Views6 Comments