Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
The-Dream is prepping a two-part EP, Crown and Jewel, and was The Breakfast Club's latest guest this morning. The Radio Killa brought along his long-time partner Tricky Stewart to the show (although we don't get to hear from him).
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
Master P paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while he was in NYC, and discussed his recent and long-awaited collaboration with Lil Wayne, "Power." He says that Mack Maine reached out to him about collabing with Weezy, which had been talked about for a long ti
Omarion's got a new album out, Sex Playlist, so he's doing a few interviews in support of his new release. After visiting Ebro in the Morning, Omarion also hit up The Breakfast Club to talk to Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy.
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather8,031 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date23,836 Views105 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now8,668 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,280 Views19 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,367 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,343 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,052 Views5 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness5,706 Views42 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best5,972 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,137 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande26,733 Views112 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray4,956 Views20 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast41,193 Views120 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,298 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Over Basketball Fight9,660 Views20 Comments