Migos just dropped their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, today, and of course, they made sure to stop by The Breakfast Club to promote it. Quavo and Takeoff came into the studio, and while Offset is still locked up, he joined the conversation on the phone.
Method Man paid a visit to 105.1's The Breakfast Club to discuss a variety of topics, including RZA's behind the scenes influence on the Wu-Tang Clan, his opinion of Kendrick Lamar, and being one of the only artists to have recorded with both Biggie and Tupac.
Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs8,020 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech38,373 Views167 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow17,418 Views59 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,365 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks18,854 Views48 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,798 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,972 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account29,127 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments9,464 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter27,853 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 2910,769 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account27,166 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville58,352 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA19,369 Views32 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)7,215 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video528 Views