Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
The-Dream is prepping a two-part EP, Crown and Jewel, and was The Breakfast Club's latest guest this morning. The Radio Killa brought along his long-time partner Tricky Stewart to the show (although we don't get to hear from him).
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
Master P paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while he was in NYC, and discussed his recent and long-awaited collaboration with Lil Wayne, "Power." He says that Mack Maine reached out to him about collabing with Weezy, which had been talked about for a long ti
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music711 Views7 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"9,777 Views34 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast7,483 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon8,946 Views27 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour11,022 Views29 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1435 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance27,877 Views112 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"21,668 Views219 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance23,858 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm26,492 Views201 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,272 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 12,086 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,721 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”37,049 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail36,450 Views95 Comments
You may also like...