Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
The-Dream is prepping a two-part EP, Crown and Jewel, and was The Breakfast Club's latest guest this morning. The Radio Killa brought along his long-time partner Tricky Stewart to the show (although we don't get to hear from him).
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
Master P paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while he was in NYC, and discussed his recent and long-awaited collaboration with Lil Wayne, "Power." He says that Mack Maine reached out to him about collabing with Weezy, which had been talked about for a long ti
Omarion's got a new album out, Sex Playlist, so he's doing a few interviews in support of his new release. After visiting Ebro in the Morning, Omarion also hit up The Breakfast Club to talk to Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,562 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity6,424 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,825 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,516 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,840 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,534 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,215 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs124,561 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,692 Views40 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,694 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,292 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,071 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,580 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,736 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,339 Views1 Comment
You may also like...