Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
With a wealth of new music, including two collaborations with Paul McCartney, surfacing in conjunction with the release of his "Yeezy: Season 1" line with adidas, Kanye West has been back in the spotlight and bigger than ever.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Migos just dropped their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, today, and of course, they made sure to stop by The Breakfast Club to promote it. Quavo and Takeoff came into the studio, and while Offset is still locked up, he joined the conversation on the phone.
- Rap Industry Recap: July 2015630 Views1 Comment
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 5,165 Views16 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks1,683 Views6 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt8,976 Views38 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week43,532 Views285 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 12,982 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,285 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st13,120 Views42 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,019 Views39 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,063 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week47,306 Views235 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,799 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash19,635 Views53 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade31,755 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill21,054 Views56 Comments