With a wealth of new music, including two collaborations with Paul McCartney, surfacing in conjunction with the release of his "Yeezy: Season 1" line with adidas, Kanye West has been back in the spotlight and bigger than ever.
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
The-Dream is prepping a two-part EP, Crown and Jewel, and was The Breakfast Club's latest guest this morning. The Radio Killa brought along his long-time partner Tricky Stewart to the show (although we don't get to hear from him).
Omarion's got a new album out, Sex Playlist, so he's doing a few interviews in support of his new release. After visiting Ebro in the Morning, Omarion also hit up The Breakfast Club to talk to Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy.
Master P paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while he was in NYC, and discussed his recent and long-awaited collaboration with Lil Wayne, "Power." He says that Mack Maine reached out to him about collabing with Weezy, which had been talked about for a long ti
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape1,962 Views16 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album14,401 Views101 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon8,250 Views44 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again4,902 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,363 Views14 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube5,472 Views21 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers7,842 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges10,562 Views28 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday3,831 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?21,305 Views42 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"37,750 Views180 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)2,925 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,892 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online35,933 Views64 Comments
- Ab-Soul Hints At Collaboration With Isaiah Rashad6,874 Views31 Comments