Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
With a wealth of new music, including two collaborations with Paul McCartney, surfacing in conjunction with the release of his "Yeezy: Season 1" line with adidas, Kanye West has been back in the spotlight and bigger than ever.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 3,954 Views16 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall2,511 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”21,961 Views115 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail29,629 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder23,159 Views67 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week45,481 Views212 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,161 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,229 Views49 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,485 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,060 Views152 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,323 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged16,762 Views53 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,201 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs7,985 Views26 Comments
- Rihanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,411 Views34 Comments