Migos just dropped their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, today, and of course, they made sure to stop by The Breakfast Club to promote it. Quavo and Takeoff came into the studio, and while Offset is still locked up, he joined the conversation on the phone.
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Method Man paid a visit to 105.1's The Breakfast Club to discuss a variety of topics, including RZA's behind the scenes influence on the Wu-Tang Clan, his opinion of Kendrick Lamar, and being one of the only artists to have recorded with both Biggie and Tupac.
Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
- Rap Industry Recap: July 2015852 Views1 Comment
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 6,211 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks1,784 Views7 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt9,349 Views38 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week44,343 Views288 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,024 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,370 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st13,312 Views43 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,106 Views39 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,081 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week47,575 Views235 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,848 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash19,717 Views53 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade31,901 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill21,114 Views56 Comments