Migos just dropped their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, today, and of course, they made sure to stop by The Breakfast Club to promote it. Quavo and Takeoff came into the studio, and while Offset is still locked up, he joined the conversation on the phone.
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Method Man paid a visit to 105.1's The Breakfast Club to discuss a variety of topics, including RZA's behind the scenes influence on the Wu-Tang Clan, his opinion of Kendrick Lamar, and being one of the only artists to have recorded with both Biggie and Tupac.
Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album1,337 Views2 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow7,332 Views25 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid53,947 Views109 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,634 Views104 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them23,343 Views67 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 308,013 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week16,437 Views75 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,343 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,337 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,829 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,816 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,217 Views37 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,793 Views66 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,877 Views44 Comments