Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
With a wealth of new music, including two collaborations with Paul McCartney, surfacing in conjunction with the release of his "Yeezy: Season 1" line with adidas, Kanye West has been back in the spotlight and bigger than ever.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
The-Dream is prepping a two-part EP, Crown and Jewel, and was The Breakfast Club's latest guest this morning. The Radio Killa brought along his long-time partner Tricky Stewart to the show (although we don't get to hear from him).
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
Master P paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while he was in NYC, and discussed his recent and long-awaited collaboration with Lil Wayne, "Power." He says that Mack Maine reached out to him about collabing with Weezy, which had been talked about for a long ti
Omarion's got a new album out, Sex Playlist, so he's doing a few interviews in support of his new release. After visiting Ebro in the Morning, Omarion also hit up The Breakfast Club to talk to Charlamagne Tha God, Angela Yee and DJ Envy.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO12,124 Views46 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 171,555 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,477 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork9,210 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,305 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,082 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 186,611 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,976 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,805 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,857 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,093 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,222 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,534 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August44,285 Views196 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,589 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,136 Views