Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Action Bronson is heavy on the Mr. Wonderful promotion, with the album getting pushed up a day early. Initially expected to drop today, the album ended up impacting yesterday.
Dame Dash recently sat down for an interview with Sway In The Morning, shortly after unveiling his new movie "Loisaidas," executive produced by Kanye West. In true Dame fashion, he got riled up a few times through out the Sway interview.
In addition to visiting Hot 97 with his Fan of a Fan counterpart Tyga, Chris Brown headed to their competitor Power 105.1 for a solo interview with The Breakfast Club. Given the fact that Tyga had just paid a visit last week, it makes sense.
With a wealth of new music, including two collaborations with Paul McCartney, surfacing in conjunction with the release of his "Yeezy: Season 1" line with adidas, Kanye West has been back in the spotlight and bigger than ever.
As a guest on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Kanye West talked with Angela Yee, Charlamagne and DJ Envy about his polarizing Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost and revealed that an all-black colorway is indeed in the works- though they won't be an easier to get your ha
The-Dream is prepping a two-part EP, Crown and Jewel, and was The Breakfast Club's latest guest this morning. The Radio Killa brought along his long-time partner Tricky Stewart to the show (although we don't get to hear from him).
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
Master P paid a visit to The Breakfast Club while he was in NYC, and discussed his recent and long-awaited collaboration with Lil Wayne, "Power." He says that Mack Maine reached out to him about collabing with Weezy, which had been talked about for a long ti
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals360 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour2,169 Views6 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"2,683 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop4,257 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"17,366 Views67 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With8,635 Views22 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family5,321 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged19,684 Views36 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"3,452 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden3,435 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes9,844 Views29 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,626 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"111,191 Views224 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"25,369 Views58 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight71,338 Views195 Comments