Migos just dropped their debut album, Yung Rich Nation, today, and of course, they made sure to stop by The Breakfast Club to promote it. Quavo and Takeoff came into the studio, and while Offset is still locked up, he joined the conversation on the phone.
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Method Man paid a visit to 105.1's The Breakfast Club to discuss a variety of topics, including RZA's behind the scenes influence on the Wu-Tang Clan, his opinion of Kendrick Lamar, and being one of the only artists to have recorded with both Biggie and Tupac.
Troy Ave's debut album, Major Without A Deal, did some pretty lacklustre numbers opening week. Troy is a pretty confident individual, and given that cockiness, the internet quickly tore him apart after his first week sales became public.
Just a minute ago, we shared DJ Khaled's new, star-studded single, "How Many Times," and now, here he is on The Breakfast Club talking about his upcoming project I Changed A Lot.
Scarface is one of the most respected southern rappers of all time, and unlike many rappers who made their name in the 80s, he's continued to release great music throughout his long career. With that being said, his most recent focus has been writing his
Charles Hamilton, a media-averse cult hero with thousands of songs, and Rita Ora, a pop culture mainstay with only a handful of tracks to her name, may seem an odd pair, but they teamed up for "NY Raining," and now they seem to be doing a press junket tog
Wale dropped his new studio LP, The Album About Nothing, just yesterday, and so far fans seem to be satisfied with the project. The rapper himself is also very proud of his new work, which he expressed in his new 45-minute interview with The Breakfast Club.
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music190 Views2 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History1,030 Views14 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In11,142 Views86 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week2,015 Views12 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"10,055 Views77 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,653 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,628 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,373 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,200 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 6,095 Views60 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,237 Views19 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,686 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,283 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"45,667 Views398 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?28,553 Views168 Comments
You may also like...