50 Cent appeared on ESPN's First Take this morning, and obviously the conversation centered around the anticipated fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, which goes down this Saturday.
Floyd Mayweather has quite a few co-signs from rappers at this point. We've seen him pictured with supporters like Lil Wayne and 50 Cent (not to mention Justin Bieber), but yesterday two more rappers escorted him to his weigh in.
Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber escorted Floyd Mayweather Jr. to the ring last night for his fight against Canelo Alvarez at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Floyd won by majority decision.Did you enjoy Justin Bieber's contributions to this video?
Montana walked Adrien Broner to his fight with Paulie Malignaggi at the Baclays Center last night. Can you appreciate the bars here? Did y'all catch French Montana's latest visual for French Montana "BTS Of "If I Die" " Video?
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"137 Views2 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)1,174 Views0 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney2,689 Views9 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music5,561 Views19 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"14,964 Views43 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast11,186 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon13,218 Views31 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour15,510 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1693 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance38,725 Views133 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"31,680 Views254 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance32,558 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm34,166 Views215 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,575 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,951 Views29 Comments