Eminem hosted a Twitter Q&A this afternoon to promote "Southpaw," which premieres today. He took 13 questions from fans who submitted queries via the hashtag #DearSlim.
50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
50 Cent's son continues to bro down with his father's enemies. Marquise Jackson seems to have inherited the troll gene from Fif, deciding to take a unique approach to rebelling against his father.
Lil Wayne Performs "Believe Me" For The First Time While Walking Floyd Mayweather To The Ring May 4, 2014 at 09:21am
Hip-hop was out in full force yesterday during big boxing matches between Adrien Broner and Carlos Molina, and Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana.
Rick Ross seems to be popping up all over the boxing world today.
For some it's borderline offensive, for others it's completely offensive, but for all the notion of an upcoming "Celebrity" (since when does shooting an unarmed kid warrant celebrity status?) boxing match with none other than the ferocious DMX is transfixing.
Since George Zimmerman agreed to participate in a "Celebrity" boxing match, Game has come forward as a volunteer to fight him in the ring saying, and we quote, he's "beat the fuck out him." DMX also came forward, offering to "piss on him," but that is another
Game is known to sport a short fuse and pack a mean punch. However this time, he has a victim in mind: the notorious George Zimmerman, of national Trayvon Martin infamy.
Hopefully Usher's r'n'b singing and dancing skills translate well into the art of boxing. The singer has been tapped for an upcoming film, where he'll play boxer Sugar Ray Leonard. The film, titled "Hands Of Stone," is about boxer Roberto Duran.
LL Cool J's took to the ring in his iconic "Mama Said Knock You Out" video, and now he'll be lending his lady-charming voice to the narration of one of the upcoming documentary on boxing champion Floyd Mayweather.
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP1,178 Views3 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"5,248 Views37 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame2,070 Views18 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland13,076 Views16 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties9,694 Views32 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne25,882 Views150 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,038 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour4,967 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"6,494 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World15,998 Views21 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case10,397 Views27 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,936 Views50 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.125,513 Views51 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"34,647 Views61 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album12,576 Views43 Comments
You may also like...