Eminem hosted a Twitter Q&A this afternoon to promote "Southpaw," which premieres today. He took 13 questions from fans who submitted queries via the hashtag #DearSlim.
50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
50 Cent's son continues to bro down with his father's enemies. Marquise Jackson seems to have inherited the troll gene from Fif, deciding to take a unique approach to rebelling against his father.
Lil Wayne Performs "Believe Me" For The First Time While Walking Floyd Mayweather To The Ring May 4, 2014 at 09:21am
Hip-hop was out in full force yesterday during big boxing matches between Adrien Broner and Carlos Molina, and Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana.
Rick Ross seems to be popping up all over the boxing world today.
For some it's borderline offensive, for others it's completely offensive, but for all the notion of an upcoming "Celebrity" (since when does shooting an unarmed kid warrant celebrity status?) boxing match with none other than the ferocious DMX is transfixing.
Since George Zimmerman agreed to participate in a "Celebrity" boxing match, Game has come forward as a volunteer to fight him in the ring saying, and we quote, he's "beat the fuck out him." DMX also came forward, offering to "piss on him," but that is another
Game is known to sport a short fuse and pack a mean punch. However this time, he has a victim in mind: the notorious George Zimmerman, of national Trayvon Martin infamy.
Hopefully Usher's r'n'b singing and dancing skills translate well into the art of boxing. The singer has been tapped for an upcoming film, where he'll play boxer Sugar Ray Leonard. The film, titled "Hands Of Stone," is about boxer Roberto Duran.
LL Cool J's took to the ring in his iconic "Mama Said Knock You Out" video, and now he'll be lending his lady-charming voice to the narration of one of the upcoming documentary on boxing champion Floyd Mayweather.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK842 Views7 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL480 Views10 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"1,544 Views15 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida3,296 Views40 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,526 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,386 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More5,872 Views49 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,401 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,041 Views31 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid66,214 Views125 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,946 Views124 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,516 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,185 Views12 Comments