Jay Z and Beyonce were ringside in Vegas on Saturday night to watch the middleweight title fight between Roc Nation's Miguel Cotto and Canelo Alvarez.
Adrien Broner, the boxer who has held world titles in 4 different weight classes, seems to have certain ties to the Atlanta rap scene.
Eminem hosted a Twitter Q&A this afternoon to promote "Southpaw," which premieres today. He took 13 questions from fans who submitted queries via the hashtag #DearSlim.
50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
50 Cent's son continues to bro down with his father's enemies. Marquise Jackson seems to have inherited the troll gene from Fif, deciding to take a unique approach to rebelling against his father.
Lil Wayne Performs "Believe Me" For The First Time While Walking Floyd Mayweather To The Ring May 4, 2014 at 09:21am
Hip-hop was out in full force yesterday during big boxing matches between Adrien Broner and Carlos Molina, and Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana.
Rick Ross seems to be popping up all over the boxing world today.
For some it's borderline offensive, for others it's completely offensive, but for all the notion of an upcoming "Celebrity" (since when does shooting an unarmed kid warrant celebrity status?) boxing match with none other than the ferocious DMX is transfixing.
Since George Zimmerman agreed to participate in a "Celebrity" boxing match, Game has come forward as a volunteer to fight him in the ring saying, and we quote, he's "beat the fuck out him." DMX also came forward, offering to "piss on him," but that is another
Game is known to sport a short fuse and pack a mean punch. However this time, he has a victim in mind: the notorious George Zimmerman, of national Trayvon Martin infamy.
Hopefully Usher's r'n'b singing and dancing skills translate well into the art of boxing. The singer has been tapped for an upcoming film, where he'll play boxer Sugar Ray Leonard. The film, titled "Hands Of Stone," is about boxer Roberto Duran.
LL Cool J's took to the ring in his iconic "Mama Said Knock You Out" video, and now he'll be lending his lady-charming voice to the narration of one of the upcoming documentary on boxing champion Floyd Mayweather.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald4,836 Views34 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"15,872 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,540 Views64 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,247 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,458 Views68 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,729 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,492 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,756 Views27 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,363 Views45 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,854 Views184 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,099 Views249 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,511 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,533 Views74 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,584 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,975 Views114 Comments