Eminem hosted a Twitter Q&A this afternoon to promote "Southpaw," which premieres today. He took 13 questions from fans who submitted queries via the hashtag #DearSlim.
50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
50 Cent's son continues to bro down with his father's enemies. Marquise Jackson seems to have inherited the troll gene from Fif, deciding to take a unique approach to rebelling against his father.
Lil Wayne Performs "Believe Me" For The First Time While Walking Floyd Mayweather To The Ring May 4, 2014 at 09:21am
Hip-hop was out in full force yesterday during big boxing matches between Adrien Broner and Carlos Molina, and Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana.
Rick Ross seems to be popping up all over the boxing world today.
For some it's borderline offensive, for others it's completely offensive, but for all the notion of an upcoming "Celebrity" (since when does shooting an unarmed kid warrant celebrity status?) boxing match with none other than the ferocious DMX is transfixing.
Since George Zimmerman agreed to participate in a "Celebrity" boxing match, Game has come forward as a volunteer to fight him in the ring saying, and we quote, he's "beat the fuck out him." DMX also came forward, offering to "piss on him," but that is another
Game is known to sport a short fuse and pack a mean punch. However this time, he has a victim in mind: the notorious George Zimmerman, of national Trayvon Martin infamy.
Hopefully Usher's r'n'b singing and dancing skills translate well into the art of boxing. The singer has been tapped for an upcoming film, where he'll play boxer Sugar Ray Leonard. The film, titled "Hands Of Stone," is about boxer Roberto Duran.
LL Cool J's took to the ring in his iconic "Mama Said Knock You Out" video, and now he'll be lending his lady-charming voice to the narration of one of the upcoming documentary on boxing champion Floyd Mayweather.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title3,807 Views49 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit5,824 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,790 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine7,168 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,537 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,663 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped54,981 Views190 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20157,137 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"19,648 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments24,232 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?11,104 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,831 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,687 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,190 Views63 Comments