50 Cent's son continues to bro down with his father's enemies. Marquise Jackson seems to have inherited the troll gene from Fif, deciding to take a unique approach to rebelling against his father.
Lil Wayne Performs "Believe Me" For The First Time While Walking Floyd Mayweather To The Ring May 4, 2014 at 09:21 AM
Hip-hop was out in full force yesterday during big boxing matches between Adrien Broner and Carlos Molina, and Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana.
Rick Ross seems to be popping up all over the boxing world today.
Floyd Mayweather has quite a few co-signs from rappers at this point. We've seen him pictured with supporters like Lil Wayne and 50 Cent (not to mention Justin Bieber), but yesterday two more rappers escorted him to his weigh in.
For some it's borderline offensive, for others it's completely offensive, but for all the notion of an upcoming "Celebrity" (since when does shooting an unarmed kid warrant celebrity status?) boxing match with none other than the ferocious DMX is transfixing.
Since George Zimmerman agreed to participate in a "Celebrity" boxing match, Game has come forward as a volunteer to fight him in the ring saying, and we quote, he's "beat the fuck out him." DMX also came forward, offering to "piss on him," but that is another
Game is known to sport a short fuse and pack a mean punch. However this time, he has a victim in mind: the notorious George Zimmerman, of national Trayvon Martin infamy.
Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber escorted Floyd Mayweather Jr. to the ring last night for his fight against Canelo Alvarez at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Floyd won by majority decision.Did you enjoy Justin Bieber's contributions to this video?
Montana walked Adrien Broner to his fight with Paulie Malignaggi at the Baclays Center last night. Can you appreciate the bars here? Did y'all catch French Montana's latest visual for French Montana "BTS Of "If I Die" " Video?
Hopefully Usher's r'n'b singing and dancing skills translate well into the art of boxing. The singer has been tapped for an upcoming film, where he'll play boxer Sugar Ray Leonard. The film, titled "Hands Of Stone," is about boxer Roberto Duran.
LL Cool J's took to the ring in his iconic "Mama Said Knock You Out" video, and now he'll be lending his lady-charming voice to the narration of one of the upcoming documentary on boxing champion Floyd Mayweather.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments