"Straight Outta Compton" had a historic opening weekend, kept the momentum up through week two, and now it has topped the box office for the third consecutive week, pulling in an estimated $13.2 million.
After garnering $24.2 million at the box office on Friday, "Straight Outta Compton" closed out its opening weekend with $56.1 million in sales.
Apart from working on a new album and an N.W.A. film, Ice Cube starred in a new comedy with Kevin Hart, "Ride Along." The movie hit theatres this past weekend, and despite being a holiday weekend the film did big numbers.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow4,063 Views20 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid38,648 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"17,359 Views95 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them18,537 Views62 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 306,250 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week14,164 Views73 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy5,367 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"7,170 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences6,660 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates11,129 Views55 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon7,936 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs23,507 Views62 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever8,524 Views43 Comments