Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Bow Wow (now going by his government name, Shad Moss) and Erica Mena have officially announced their engagement. Shortly after Mr.
Bow Wow (who's recently insisted on using his real name, Shad Moss) has been acting almost as long as he's been rapping, with career-making roles in "Like Mike" and "Roll Bounce" already under his belt at this point.
Bow Wow progressed from his youth as a rapper named Lil Bow Wow, and as he continues to grow up he's decided on another name change, although this one is more drastic than simply dropping the "lil."
Rap is a young man’s game. No matter how much you may disagree, the fact remains that there are a good bit of rhymesayers who have secured their financial future from making a successful entry into the rap arena and conquering other avenues.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Bow Wow is going to be releasing his long awaited mixtape, Greenlight 5, here next month, and coming in today is the tracklist for the project. Bow Wow unveils the back cover art as a tracklisting for his upcoming mixtape Greenlight 5.
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs2,178 Views13 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"1,293 Views7 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"16,077 Views76 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,324 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,855 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,750 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings32,531 Views85 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,791 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,433 Views36 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,969 Views20 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,636 Views5 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"4,227 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up29,474 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors16,107 Views42 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video13,068 Views29 Comments