Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Bow Wow (now going by his government name, Shad Moss) and Erica Mena have officially announced their engagement. Shortly after Mr.
Bow Wow (who's recently insisted on using his real name, Shad Moss) has been acting almost as long as he's been rapping, with career-making roles in "Like Mike" and "Roll Bounce" already under his belt at this point.
Bow Wow progressed from his youth as a rapper named Lil Bow Wow, and as he continues to grow up he's decided on another name change, although this one is more drastic than simply dropping the "lil."
Rap is a young man’s game. No matter how much you may disagree, the fact remains that there are a good bit of rhymesayers who have secured their financial future from making a successful entry into the rap arena and conquering other avenues.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Bow Wow is going to be releasing his long awaited mixtape, Greenlight 5, here next month, and coming in today is the tracklist for the project. Bow Wow unveils the back cover art as a tracklisting for his upcoming mixtape Greenlight 5.
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"1,253 Views13 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour370 Views4 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date12,877 Views107 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)397 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test1,746 Views17 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"1,915 Views9 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness4,530 Views8 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed4,565 Views36 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party5,082 Views36 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season1,797 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"3,658 Views13 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs5,794 Views26 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,553 Views13 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"24,968 Views94 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney13,236 Views0 Comments