Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Bow Wow (now going by his government name, Shad Moss) and Erica Mena have officially announced their engagement. Shortly after Mr.
Bow Wow (who's recently insisted on using his real name, Shad Moss) has been acting almost as long as he's been rapping, with career-making roles in "Like Mike" and "Roll Bounce" already under his belt at this point.
Bow Wow progressed from his youth as a rapper named Lil Bow Wow, and as he continues to grow up he's decided on another name change, although this one is more drastic than simply dropping the "lil."
Rap is a young man’s game. No matter how much you may disagree, the fact remains that there are a good bit of rhymesayers who have secured their financial future from making a successful entry into the rap arena and conquering other avenues.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Bow Wow is going to be releasing his long awaited mixtape, Greenlight 5, here next month, and coming in today is the tracklist for the project. Bow Wow unveils the back cover art as a tracklisting for his upcoming mixtape Greenlight 5.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)1,671 Views7 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL3,556 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape10,576 Views40 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,344 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2,663 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)950 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,719 Views18 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death15,829 Views43 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,582 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,185 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album29,921 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,523 Views59 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,875 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,984 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube7,018 Views28 Comments