Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Bow Wow (now going by his government name, Shad Moss) and Erica Mena have officially announced their engagement. Shortly after Mr.
Bow Wow (who's recently insisted on using his real name, Shad Moss) has been acting almost as long as he's been rapping, with career-making roles in "Like Mike" and "Roll Bounce" already under his belt at this point.
Bow Wow progressed from his youth as a rapper named Lil Bow Wow, and as he continues to grow up he's decided on another name change, although this one is more drastic than simply dropping the "lil."
Rap is a young man’s game. No matter how much you may disagree, the fact remains that there are a good bit of rhymesayers who have secured their financial future from making a successful entry into the rap arena and conquering other avenues.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Bow Wow is going to be releasing his long awaited mixtape, Greenlight 5, here next month, and coming in today is the tracklist for the project. Bow Wow unveils the back cover art as a tracklisting for his upcoming mixtape Greenlight 5.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers1,665 Views26 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music3,047 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History1,816 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In19,015 Views116 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week2,854 Views13 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"14,089 Views82 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,856 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,147 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,512 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,285 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 6,734 Views61 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,698 Views19 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,150 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,500 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"47,931 Views401 Comments
You may also like...
- Prada Leary "Water" Video20 Views