Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Bow Wow (now going by his government name, Shad Moss) and Erica Mena have officially announced their engagement. Shortly after Mr.
Bow Wow (who's recently insisted on using his real name, Shad Moss) has been acting almost as long as he's been rapping, with career-making roles in "Like Mike" and "Roll Bounce" already under his belt at this point.
Bow Wow progressed from his youth as a rapper named Lil Bow Wow, and as he continues to grow up he's decided on another name change, although this one is more drastic than simply dropping the "lil."
Rap is a young man’s game. No matter how much you may disagree, the fact remains that there are a good bit of rhymesayers who have secured their financial future from making a successful entry into the rap arena and conquering other avenues.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Bow Wow is going to be releasing his long awaited mixtape, Greenlight 5, here next month, and coming in today is the tracklist for the project. Bow Wow unveils the back cover art as a tracklisting for his upcoming mixtape Greenlight 5.
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James1 View0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"3,628 Views15 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done4,143 Views14 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay7,248 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 7,889 Views90 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It8,668 Views54 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop9,604 Views38 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour7,356 Views24 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,337 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,580 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K22,487 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"15,439 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,193 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol19,124 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,753 Views3 Comments