Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Bow Wow (now going by his government name, Shad Moss) and Erica Mena have officially announced their engagement. Shortly after Mr.
Bow Wow (who's recently insisted on using his real name, Shad Moss) has been acting almost as long as he's been rapping, with career-making roles in "Like Mike" and "Roll Bounce" already under his belt at this point.
Bow Wow progressed from his youth as a rapper named Lil Bow Wow, and as he continues to grow up he's decided on another name change, although this one is more drastic than simply dropping the "lil."
Rap is a young man’s game. No matter how much you may disagree, the fact remains that there are a good bit of rhymesayers who have secured their financial future from making a successful entry into the rap arena and conquering other avenues.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Bow Wow is going to be releasing his long awaited mixtape, Greenlight 5, here next month, and coming in today is the tracklist for the project. Bow Wow unveils the back cover art as a tracklisting for his upcoming mixtape Greenlight 5.
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season460 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram5,866 Views30 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist4,860 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art7,672 Views37 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter27,779 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album25,025 Views54 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"30,724 Views115 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings11,132 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,484 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,942 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon30,551 Views98 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"19,836 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"24,695 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,718 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"10,308 Views33 Comments
You may also like...
- Problem "Relapse" Video139 Views
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video20,471 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video8,886 Views