Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Bow Wow (now going by his government name, Shad Moss) and Erica Mena have officially announced their engagement. Shortly after Mr.
Bow Wow (who's recently insisted on using his real name, Shad Moss) has been acting almost as long as he's been rapping, with career-making roles in "Like Mike" and "Roll Bounce" already under his belt at this point.
Bow Wow progressed from his youth as a rapper named Lil Bow Wow, and as he continues to grow up he's decided on another name change, although this one is more drastic than simply dropping the "lil."
Rap is a young man’s game. No matter how much you may disagree, the fact remains that there are a good bit of rhymesayers who have secured their financial future from making a successful entry into the rap arena and conquering other avenues.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Bow Wow is going to be releasing his long awaited mixtape, Greenlight 5, here next month, and coming in today is the tracklist for the project. Bow Wow unveils the back cover art as a tracklisting for his upcoming mixtape Greenlight 5.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,026 Views22 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,378 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,538 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,654 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,544 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"20,913 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,532 Views24 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,567 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged23,259 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,223 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,150 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,476 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,984 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"123,714 Views250 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"29,237 Views58 Comments