Bow Wow, who's been rapping since age five, is ready for a new stage in his career. Now 28, the rapper just announced his departure from Cash Money Records, to which he signed over five years ago.
If you grew up a rap fan, you probably have at least a couple of fond memories attached to BET's 106 & Park. If you witnessed the AJ and Free era of the show, perhaps you were even raised on it.
Bow Wow (now going by his government name, Shad Moss) and Erica Mena have officially announced their engagement. Shortly after Mr.
Bow Wow (who's recently insisted on using his real name, Shad Moss) has been acting almost as long as he's been rapping, with career-making roles in "Like Mike" and "Roll Bounce" already under his belt at this point.
Bow Wow progressed from his youth as a rapper named Lil Bow Wow, and as he continues to grow up he's decided on another name change, although this one is more drastic than simply dropping the "lil."
Rap is a young man’s game. No matter how much you may disagree, the fact remains that there are a good bit of rhymesayers who have secured their financial future from making a successful entry into the rap arena and conquering other avenues.
Being in the spotlight from a young age, fans know a lot about Bow Wow, and his love of basketball has been well chronicled in music videos, his appearances in celebrity games, and his willingness to Tweet or talk hoops at any moment. Growing up as a celebri
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Bow Wow Ordered To Pay Porn Star $80,000 [Update: Bow Wow Disputes Claims, Refuses To Pay Fees] Mar 20, 2013 at 07:43pm
Bow Wow is once again in the news for owing a large amount of money, however this time it's not in back taxes, or to the bank, or to his baby mama, but to a French porn star.
In the past months there have been several lawsuits against hip hop artists for illegally using samples, and now Cash Money Records – no stranger to lawsuits themselves – are under fire from a 1970s group who claims the label
Bow Wow is going to be releasing his long awaited mixtape, Greenlight 5, here next month, and coming in today is the tracklist for the project. Bow Wow unveils the back cover art as a tracklisting for his upcoming mixtape Greenlight 5.
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab2,482 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old7,350 Views37 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September7,288 Views64 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose20,049 Views71 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,565 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 17,377 Views36 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,223 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt14,362 Views47 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week56,524 Views338 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,922 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,475 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st17,043 Views51 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 14,891 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,129 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week57,560 Views245 Comments